Frostbite FB113 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1959-1965 GM
Bel Air, Biscayne, Chevelle, El Camino, Kingswood, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1959-1965 Chevrolet BelAir/Biscayne/Chevelle/Impala/El Camino/Kingswood L6/V8 (194/230/283/327/409/427) (3-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1959-1961 Chevy Kingswood Inline 6/Small Block V8/Big Block V8/W-Series V8
1959-1965 Chevy Bel Air Inline 6/Small Block V8/Big Block V8/W-Series V8
1959-1965 Chevy Biscayne Inline 6/Small Block V8/Big Block V8/W-Series V8
1959-1965 Chevy El Camino Inline 6/Small Block V8/Big Block V8/W-Series V8
1959-1965 Chevy Impala Inline 6/Small Block V8/Big Block V8/W-Series V8
1964-1965 Chevy Chevelle Inline 6/Small Block V8/Big Block V8/W-Series V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Frostbite FB114 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1959-1965 Chevrolet
Frostbite FB124 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1968 Chevrolet L6/V8
Frostbite FB123 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1968 Chevrolet L6/V8
Frostbite FB125 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1963-1968 Chevrolet L6/V8
AFCO Direct Fit 1968-74 Nova Radiators, 23 Inch Core
DeWitts® 3239002A LSX Conversion Radiator, 1964-67 Chevelle
AFCO 1967-79 GM LS Swap Radiator
DeWitts® 1139001A 1964-65 Chevelle Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1239001A 1964-65 Chevelle Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 4239001A 1964-65 Chevelle Radiator Fan Combo, Auto
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!