Frostbite FB111 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1955-1959 Chevrolet Pickup
55-58 Chevy Truck, Downflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Center upper Inlet Location, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1955-1959 Chevrolet P/U L6/V8 (235/261/265/283/322/324) (4-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 4-Row Radiators supporting applications with 550-1000 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1955-1958 Chevy Truck Small Block V8
1955-1958 Chevy Truck Inline 6
1957-1958 Chevy Truck Inline 6/Small Block V8/Big Block V8/W-Series V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB109 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1955-1959 Chevrolet Pickup
AFCO 1955-59 Chevy Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1947-55 Chevy Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Walker Z-519-1 Z-Series 1955-1959 Chevy Pick-Up Radiator
Frostbite FB110 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1955-1959 Chevrolet Pickup
1917-1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 26 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 24 x 19 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.