Frostbite FB109 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1955-1959 Chevrolet Pickup
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1955-1959 Chevrolet P/U L6/V8 (235/261/265/283/322/324) (2-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 2-Row Radiators supporting applications with 300-500 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1955-1958 Chevy Truck Small Block V8
1955-1958 Chevy Truck Inline 6
More Like This
Frostbite FB111 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1955-1959 Chevrolet Pickup
Frostbite FB100 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1947-1954 Chevy Pickup
Frostbite FB106 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1955-1957 Chevrolet V8
Frostbite FB138 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1965-67 Pontiac GTO/Tempest
Frostbite FB126 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury L6/V8
Frostbite FB117 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB112 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1959-1965 GM
Frostbite FB120 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1962-1966 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB153 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC Pickup
Frostbite FB123 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1968 Chevrolet L6/V8
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.