Frostbite FB109 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1955-1959 Chevrolet Pickup
Downflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Center upper Inlet Location, 2 Row Quantity, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1955-1959 Chevrolet P/U L6/V8 (235/261/265/283/322/324) (2-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 2-Row Radiators supporting applications with 300-500 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1955-1958 Chevy Truck Small Block V8
1955-1958 Chevy Truck Inline 6
More Like This
Frostbite FB111 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1955-1959 Chevrolet Pickup
Frostbite FB100 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1947-1954 Chevy Pickup
Frostbite FB106 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1955-1957 Chevrolet V8
Frostbite FB138 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1965-67 Pontiac GTO/Tempest
Frostbite FB126 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury L6/V8
Frostbite FB117 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB112 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1959-1965 GM
Frostbite FB120 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1962-1966 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB153 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC Pickup
Frostbite FB123 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1968 Chevrolet L6/V8
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.