Frostbite FB107 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1955-1957 Chevrolet V8
Bel Air, One-Fifty Series, Two-Ten Series, Nomad, Sedan Delivery, Del Ray, Aluminum, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.High-Horsepower street cars and trucks can be a challenge to keep cool. A proper cooling system starts with the right radiator. Aluminum Radiators cool more effectively and weigh less than older OEM style brass units. Choose from a variety of popular application specific fitments.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1955-1957 Chevrolet V8 (265/283) (3-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1955-1957 Chevy Bel Air Small Block V8
1955-1957 Chevy Nomad Small Block V8
1955-1957 Chevy One-Fifty Series Small Block V8
1955-1957 Chevy Sedan Delivery Small Block V8
1955-1957 Chevy Two-Ten Series Small Block V8
1957 Chevy Del Ray Small Block V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB106 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1955-1957 Chevrolet V8
AFCO 1957 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
1955-57 Big Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Dewitts 1339012M 1955-57 Chevy/TRI-V Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1339013A 1955-57 Chevy/TRI-V Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 4339012M 1955-57 Chevy/TRI-V Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
Dewitts 4339013A-C 1955-57 Chevy/TRI-V Radiator Fan Combo, Automatic
Dewitts 4339013A 1955-57 Chevy/TRI-V Radiator Fan Combo, Automatic
Dewitts 4339013M-C 1955-57 Chevy/TRI-V Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.