Frostbite FB101 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1947-1954 Chevy Pickup
47-54 Chevy Truck, 1954 Chevy 1500, 47-52 Chevy Fleetline Truck, 47-48 Chevy Fleetmaster Truck
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1947-1954 Chevy P/U L6 (217/231/235/261) (3-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1947-1954 Chevy Truck 216/235/261
1954 Chevy 1500 216/235/261
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Frostbite FB100 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1947-1954 Chevy Pickup
Walker Z-520-1 1947-1953 Chevy Pickup Radiator w/o A/C Condenser
Walker Z-AC520-1 1947-1953 Chevy Pickup Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
AFCO 1947-55 Chevy Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Walker C-520-1 Cobra 1947-1953 Chevy Pickup Radiator
Frostbite FB102 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1947-1954 Chevy Pickup
1917-1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Aluminum Radiator
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!