Frostbite FB100 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1947-1954 Chevy Pickup
47-54 Chevy Truck, 1954 Chevy 1500, 47-52 Chevy Fleetline Truck, 47-48 Chevy Fleetmaster Truck
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
2-Row, 1947-1954 Chevy P/U L6 (217/231/235/261)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 2-Row Radiators supporting applications with 300-500 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1947-1954 Chevy Truck 216/235/261
1954 Chevy 1500 216/235/261
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Frostbite FB102 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1947-1954 Chevy Pickup
Frostbite FB101 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1947-1954 Chevy Pickup
Frostbite FB202 Aluminum Radiator 2 Row 42-52 Ford Truck Chevy V8
Frostbite FB203 Aluminum Radiator 3 Row 42-52 Ford Truck Chevy V8
Frostbite FB204 Aluminum Radiator 4 Row 42-52 Ford Truck Chevy V8
Frostbite FB205 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row 42-52 Ford Truck Ford V8
Frostbite FB228 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1949-54 Chevy Passenger
Frostbite FB207 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row 42-52 Ford Truck Ford V8
Frostbite FB206 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row 42-52 Ford Truck Ford V8
Frostbite FB229 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1949-54 Chevy Passenger
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!