Forged Small Block Chevy Rotating Assembly, 395 .400 Dome, 350 Mains, 6 Rod
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 395 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 mains Main Journal Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Speedway introduces forged rotating assemblies, with an optional balance job. Includes new 2-pc rear main seal crank, rods and pistons. Cranks are new so they use standard size bearings.
All Scat 4340 cranks are 2-piece rear main seal, internally balanced and weigh approximately 51-55 lbs. All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours. These rotating assembly engine rebuild kits may require additional charges for heavy metal.
If you are going to run this crank in a sprint car motor, you must have the crank flange turned down prior to balancing the crank to allow it to go through the motor plate.
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately. Use Style C rings.
Piston Weight: 433 g. Rod Length: 6.0"
Bore & Stroke: 4.000 x 3.875
Ring Style: E
64 CC 14.2:1 compression ratio
- 350 build
- Piston Diameter = 4.030 Inches (.030" overbore)
- Engine Stroke = 3.875 Inches
- Computed Engine Displacement (CID) is 395
- Scat 4340 Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Standard size journals
- Straight shot and chamfered oil holes
- Nitride hardened and shot peened
- Lightening holes in all rod throws
- Large radius on all journals
- KB Signature Series Forged Pistons
- 2618 aluminum alloy construction
- T-6 heat treated
- 4.000" bore pistons available in standard, .030, .040, or .060 sizes
- Speedway 4340 H-beam Connecting Rods
- Full floating pin in silicon bronze bushing
- Precision bolt bushings to positively locate cap
- 6.0" lengths
- 634 grams
- Weight matched set of 8 rods
- King HP Series Main & Rod Bearings
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Mains are 3/4 grooved for improved oiling to the rod journals
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Forged Small Block Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Dome, H-Beam, 6 Rod
Light Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Dome, 6 In Rods
Forged Small Block Chevy Rotating Assembly, 395 .063 Dome, 350 Mains, 6 Rod
SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top-4 Valve Relief, 5.7 Rod
Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, H-Beam, 5.7 Rods
SB 350 Chevy Rotating Assem., 1-Piece, .456 Hollow Dome, 5.7 Rod
Premium Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, 1-Piece Main, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
Premium SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 383 .100 Dome, 5.7 In Rods
Premium Small Block Chevy Rotating Assembly, 383 Flat Top, 6 Inch Rods
SB 350 Chevy Rotating Assem., One Piece, .275 Solid Dome, 5.7 Rod
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Read about the hardships faced when Tim tried to fire up his 241 Dodge Hemi for his 1929 Ford roadster. Learn his tips for how to persist despite difficulties that will help any hot rodder with their own troubles.