Forged S/B Chevy Rotating Assy., 434 Flat Top, 350 Main Journal, 6 Rod
434 Chevy Small Block V8, Forged Aluminum Piston Material, H-Beam Connecting Rod Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Speedway introduces forged rotating assemblies, with an optional balance job. Includes new 2-pc rear main seal crank, rods and pistons. Cranks are new so they use standard size bearings.
All Scat 4340 cranks are 2-piece rear main seal, internally balanced and weigh approximately 51-55 lbs. All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours. These rotating assembly engine rebuild kits may require additional charges for heavy metal.
If you are going to run this crank in a sprint car motor, you must have the crank flange turned down prior to balancing the crank to allow it to go through the motor plate.
Chevy 434: 4.125" bore x 4.00" stroke
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately. Use Style C rings.
Flat top, 434 g.
C/R 58cc=13.4, 64cc=12.4, 69cc=11.7
Piston/Pin Weight: 554 g
Rod Length: 6"
- Scat 4340 Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Standard size journals
- Straight shot and chamfered oil holes
- Nitride hardened and shot peened
- Lightening holes in all rod throws
- Large radius on all journals
- KB Signature Series Forged Pistons
- 2618 aluminum alloy construction
- T-6 heat treated
- 4.000" bore pistons available in standard, .030, .040, or .060 sizes
- 4.125" bore pistons available in .030 or .040 sizes
- Speedway 4340 H-beam Connecting Rods
- Full floating pin in silicon bronze bushing
- Precision bolt bushings to positively locate cap
- 6.0" lengths
- 634 grams
- Weight matched set of 8 rods
- King HP Series Main & Rod Bearings
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Mains are 3/4 grooved for improved oiling to the rod journals
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Light Forged Small Block Chevy Assembly, 434 Flat Top, 6 Rod, 350 Mains
Forged Small Block Chevy Rotating Assembly, 421 Flat Top, 350 Mains, 6 Rod
Forged Small Block Chevy Rotating Ass., 434 Dome, 400 Main Journal, 6 Rod
Forged S/B Chevy Rotating Assy., 434 Flat Top, 400 Main Journal, 6 Rod
Light Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assem., 350 Flat Top, 6 In Rods
Forged Small Block Chevy Rotating Ass., 434 Dome, 350 Main Journal, 6 Rod
SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top-4 Valve Relief, 5.7 Rod
Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, H-Beam, 5.7 Rods
SB 350 Chevy Rotating Assem., 1-Piece, .456 Hollow Dome, 5.7 Rod
Premium Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, 1-Piece Main, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Piston Ring Style Chart
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.