Flowmaster 817519 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2000-04 Tacoma
00-04 Toyota Tacoma, Stainless Steel, 2.5 Inlet Size, Single Side Outlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For the person who wants a subtle custom appearance with all the benefits that a Flowmaster Cat-back exhaust system provides. SOS. (Single out side) systems are the perfect choice. American Thunder systems deliver a moderate to aggressive interior and exterior tone and are suited to the enthusiast who wants their performance to be heard. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge stainless steel tubing
- Moderate Sound exterior exhaust tone
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
Application2000-2004 Toyota Tacoma 2.7L L4
2000-2004 Toyota Tacoma 3.4L V6
NotesFits 2000 to 2004 Toyota Tacoma with a 2.7L L4 3.4L V6 engine, fits Xtra Cab and Double Cab only. Does not fit S-Runner and Standard Cab.
More Like This
Flowmaster 817513 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2004-05 Ram 1500
Flowmaster 817533 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2004-2015 Titan
Flowmaster 817558 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1999-04 Jeep GC
Flowmaster 17278 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2000-03 Dakota
Flowmaster 17458 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2005-10 Dakota
Flowmaster 817520 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2011 Dakota
Flowmaster 817328 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2001-04 GM Truck
Flowmaster 817476 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2002-05 Ram 1500
Flowmaster 17361 Force II Exhaust Kit, 1999-06 GM Truck
Flowmaster 17403 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2004-08 Ford/Lincoln
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.