Flowmaster 17120 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1964-72 GM
68-72 Chevy El Camino, 71-72 GMC Sprint, Header-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For the person who is looking for a complete header-back dual exhaust system with an aggressive tone. With easy fit in mind, these systems are mandrel bent for maximum performance and include specially selected mufflers. American Thunder systems deliver a moderate to aggressive interior and exterior tone and are suited to the enthusiast who wants their performance to be heard. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
- Mandrel bent 16 Gauge Tubing
- Moderate to Aggressive Sound Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
Application1968-1972 Chevrolet El Camino
1971-1972 GMC Sprint
NotesFits 1964 to 1972 Chevrolet El Camino and GMC Sprint with a V8 engine.
More Like This
Flowmaster 817200 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1968-72 GM A-Body
Flowmaster 17119 Header Back Dual Out 64-72 Chevelle GTO &442 V8 Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 17107 Header-back System, 64-72 Chevelle
Flowmaster 1040 Pipe Kit, 68-72 GM 3in Header-back
MagnaFlow 15894 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15898 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
Flowmaster 15937 3 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 15935 2-1/4 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 15936 2-1/2 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
MagnaFlow 10702 Custom Builder Pipe Kit
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.