Flowmaster 15937 3 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Universal Fit, Header-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size
- Each piece is aluminized and has a slip-fit connection
- Pipes have a .06" wall thickness and the tailpipe has a 3" diameter
- This universal exhaust kit is deal for guys who are doing your own thing and building your own dual exhaust
- Kit includes front adaptor pipes, intermediate pipes, H-pipe assembly, over the axle pipes and a couple different tailpipes
- Comes complete with all the pipes you need to build a custom dual exhaust system in 2.25, 2.50 and 3.00- inch pipe diameters
These 16-gauge mandrel bent kits are for you guys who are doing your own thing and building your own dual exhaust. Includes front adaptor pipes, intermediate pipes, H-pipe assembly, over the axle pipes and a couple different tailpipes. Each piece is aluminized and has a slip-fit connection.
The new U-Fit dual pipe kits come complete with all the pipes you need to build a custom dual exhaust system in 2.25, 2.50 and 3.00- inch pipe diameters. Includes:
- Front adapter pipes
- Intermediate pipes
- H-pipe assembly
- Over-the-axle pipes
- Your choice of optional tailpipe exits.
- Slip-fit connections for easy assembly
- Mandrel bent, 16-gauge aluminized steel tubing
- Does not come with any hardware.
- At the connection points, one end is expanded for assembly purposes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 3 Inch
Flowmaster 15935 2-1/4 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 15936 2-1/2 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 815936 Pipe Kit, 2.5 in. Diameter
Flowmaster 815935 Pipe Kit, 2.250 in. Diameter
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ H-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/4
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 2-1/4
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ H-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/2
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.