Flo-Tek 305-600 Assembled BBC Cylinder Head, 320cc, Roller
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
Flo-Tek Recommended Setup:
- Header – Based on Chassis - 2-1/8”
- Rocker Arms – Isky Roller Rockers 204-96 1.75:1 or Equivalent
- Intake Manifold – Victor JR or Super Victor
A powerful, out-of-the-box cylinder head design matched with an outstanding, unbeatable casting technology. FLOTEK Aluminum Cylinder Heads are a great choice for out of the box horsepower. These FLOTEK Cylinder Heads offer a thick Deck Design and High Capacity water jackets that makes them a reliable choice for street or strip applications.
The FLOTEK BBC 320 takes stock pistons and has raised valve cover rails. The BBC 320 Exhaust Port location is raised .500.
PSK-236-1-7 Up to .600 Lift CL #147 @ 1.90 OP #365 @ 1.22 C/BIND 1.12 O.D 1.53” Single W/D I.D. 1.12
- Headers will bolt on in most applications. Some may have interference.
- Recommendations: Hooker Super Comp Headers
- Stock Bolt Spread
- May be necessary to use lowered motor mounts
- 2.250 + .250 Intake Valves
- 1.880 Stock Length Exhaust Valves
- 320cc Intake Runners
- 128cc Exhaust Runners
- 133cc Combustion Chambers
- Viton Positive Seals
- Hardened Chrome Moly Retainers
- Manganese Bronze Intake & Exhaust Guides
- Rocker Studs & Guide Plates included - must be torqued during the installation process, must have clearance for valve spring retainers
- Sold individually
- Head Bolts: ARP-135-3703 (12pt) & ARP-135-3606 (6pt)
- Head Studs: ARP-235-4303
- Head Gasket: Fel-Pro 1017-1 (4.500) & Fel-Pro 1057 (4.630)
- Stud Girdle: Harland Sharpe G1114 (7/16)
- Intake Gasket: Fel-Pro 1252-3 (320) & Fel-Pro 1211 (360)
- Exhaust Gasket: Fel-Pro 1404
- Spark Plug: 14mm .750 reach, Recommended starting point Accel # 416
- Head Bolt Torque Specs: 75 ft/lbs w/ oil. Coat head bolts and rocker studs with thread sealant.
- Rocker Arm Stud Torque: 50 ft-lbs w/ oil
- Guide Plate: Dart 2700123-4/PC-4247
More Like This
Flo-Tek 407-600 Assembled BBC cylinder Head, 360cc, Roller
Flo-Tek 408-500 Big Block Chevy Aluminum Cylinder Head, 360cc, Bare
Flo-Tek 102505 Assembled SBC Aluminum Cylinder Heads/Install Kit
Flo-Tek 101505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Flo-Tek 102505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Flo-Tek 203505 Small Block Ford Aluminum Cylinder Head
Flo-Tek 101500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Flo-Tek 203-5052 Assembled S/B Ford Aluminum Cylinder Head
Flo-Tek 1200-HRSB-505S Assembled SBC Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Chevy SBC Assembled Aluminum Camel Double Hump 461 Cylinder Head
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.