Flo-Tek 305-505 Big Block Chevy Complete Aluminum Cylinder Head, 320cc
Chevy Big Block V8, Assembled Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural, Angle Spark Plug Style
- 2.250? Intake Stainless Swirl Polished Valves
- 1.880? Exhaust Stainless Swirl Polished Valves
- 320cc Intake Runners
- 128cc Exhaust Runners
- 133cc Combustion Chambers
- Hi Performance Springs (.600 lift up to)
- Positive Seals
- Hardened Locks and Retainers
- High Temp Exhaust Seals
- Phosphor Bronze Intake & Exhaust Guides
- Rocker Studs & Guide Plates included - must be torqued during installation process
- 5 Angle Valve Job
- CFM Intake Short Runner at .600 322.4 CFM
- CFM Intake Long Runner at .600 325.6 CFMCFM Exhaust at .600 223.0 CFM
- Sold individually
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Flo-Tek 305-600 Assembled BBC Cylinder Head, 320cc, Roller
Flo-Tek 408-500 Big Block Chevy Aluminum Cylinder Head, 360cc, Bare
Edelbrock 60429 Performer Cylinder Head, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 60499 Performer Cylinder Heads, Assembled, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 50459 E-Street Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 60439 Performer High-Compression 454-O Cylinder Head
Edelbrock 60455 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 60459 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 60549 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 60555 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Big Block Chevy
Q & A
Today’s we’re doing all the plumbing of the brakes, the fuel system, the trans cooler, but we’re most excited about the 496 big block Chevy backed up by the Powerglide transmission!
We knew we needed a special engine for our Week to Wicked Nova. Check out the 496 Big Block Chevy that we put together for our gasser!
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.