Flathead Fan Mount Kit
Mild Steel Bracket Material, Zinc Plated, Bolt-on Attachment Style
- Replace your old rusted generator stud with our flathead fan mounting kit
- Comes with a brand new stud, square washer, and nut to mount the generator and fan pulley assembly with ease
- Bracket is forged from mild steel with a durable zinc plated finish that helps prevent corrosion
- Great bolt-on addition for new 3 deuce intakes you are installing
- Fits Ford or Mercury V8 Flathead intake manifolds
Don't worry about trying to get your rusted old generator stud out of the original inatke any more! Here is a brand new stud, square washer, and nut to mount the generator and fan pulley assembly on to any Ford or Mercury V-8 flathead intake manifold. A great addition to that new 3 deuce intake you are bolting on!
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Save yourself some time and get a Flathead generator stud for your Flathead intake.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Learn about GM alternator identification in our guide. We cover GM 3 wire alternators, 1 wire alternators, and externally regulated so you know what to choose.