Finishline Qualifier Single-Layer Two-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Hobby Stock, Legends, Pony Stock, Sport Compact, Sport Mod, Stock Car, Two-Piece Suit Style
- Finishline Qualifier two-piece single layer suit provides stylish and comfortable fire protection and is SFI 3.2A/1 certified
- Finishline single layer gloves with leather palm insert for maximum grip on the steering wheel
- Speedway FRC Neck Brace is SFI 3.3/1 certified to meet various rule requirements
- Finishline leather high top driving shoes are lightweight and flexible for excellent pedal feel
- A wide variety of sizes are available for each component to customize the fit to your needs
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- Single layer, two-piece
- Available in Black, Red or Blue
- Certified SFI-1
- Standard collar with FR hook and loop closure
- Checkerboard strip on each arm and leg
- Wrist cuffs
- Inset Pockets
- Cuffed pant made with Nomex providing a snug fit
- Made from a F-R (flame retardant) cotton material
- Safe for machine washing
- Provides safety for racers at all levels
- Available in sizes: Small to XXXXL
- Finishline Qualifier Two-Piece Single Layer Racing Suit
- SFI-1 Certified
- Top in sizes S-XXXXL, bottom in S-XXXL
- Available in Black, Blue, or Red
- Finishline Driving Gloves
- SFI 1 rated
- Available in Black, Blue and Red
- Sizes S-2XL
- Speedway FRC Neck Brace
- Fire retardant cotton cover and foam inner pad
- Hook and loop closure for universal fit
- SFI 3.3-1 rated
- Available in Red, Blue, Black, or Purple
- Finishline Driving Shoes
- SFI 3.3/5
- Soft, flexible, high grade split leather
- Sizes from 5-14
- Available in Black only
Note: Helmet not included.
Shoe Sizing Chart (GIF)
Glove Sizing Chart (GIF)
Suit Sizing Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Finishline Qualifier Single Layer Racing Suit Jacket SFI-1 CertifiedPart # 3452010Qty x 1
Finishline Qualifier Single Layer Racing Suit Pants SFI-1 Flame RetardantPart # 3452020Qty x 1
Finish Line Single Layer Racing Gloves, SFI-3.3/1 LeatherPart # 345510Qty x 1
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5Part # 3454000Qty x 1
Speedway Racing Neck Brace, SFI 3.3-1Part # 910730Qty x 1
More Like This
Simpson 402311 1-Piece, Double Layer Nomex Racing Suit-Black, L
Bell Pro Drive II 2-Piece Single Layer 3.2A/1 Racing Suit, Black Large
Finishline Qualifier Racing Suit One Piece Single Layer SFI-1 Fire Retardant
Finishline Qualifier Single Layer Racing Suit Jacket SFI-1 Certified
Finishline Qualifier Single Layer Racing Suit Pants SFI-1 Flame Retardant
Finishline Qualifier Single-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Finishline/Zamp Mega Racer Safety Kit, 1-Layer 1-Piece Suit Combo
Finishline Ultra Racer Safety Kit, Underwear/1-Layer 1-Piece Suit
Finishline/Zamp Mega Racer Safety Kit, 1-Layer 2-Piece Suit Combo
Finishline Ultra Racer Safety Kit, Underwear/1-Layer 2-Piece Suit
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.