Fiberglass 1932 Ford Chopped Radiator Grille Shell
1932 Ford Model B, 1932 Ford Model 18, Fiberglass, 21.00" Overall Width, 28.50" Overall Height
- Both have a full hood mounting lip and have the filler
- Fiberglass construction
This 1932 Lo-Boy grille shell features a full hood mounting lip and has the filler cap/trim piece area smoothed over. Fiberglass construction. 4-1/2" chopped from stock height.
- Height for radiator to fit through is 27-1/2"
- Wide for radiator is 18-3/4"
- Overall width = 8"
- Depth of the grill from front = 1-3/4"
- Depth of the grill from rear = 3-5/8"
This product is made to order-quantities may vary. Please allow three to four weeks lead time.
Item DetailsFiberglass shell is chopped 4-1/2" to Fit 1932 Lo-Boy
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 97451532 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.