FiTech 93521 Go EFI Classic Black 550 HP External ECU w/CDI box
The retrofit fuel injection revolution has begun! FiTech is the leading name in EFI conversions for good reason, bringing not only economy to the market but simplicity through design. The switch to fuel injection has never been easier. FiTech’s technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. All throttle bodies have built-in computers and sensors, reducing the amount of wiring to route in your vehicle. You can run the system on only 4 wires and two sensors! The sensors are OEM style for proven reliability and easy replacement.
Go EFI Classic Black 550HP
Combining both a standard FiTech throttle body with a built in self learning ECU, a performance aluminum port style intake manifold and topped off with FiTech fuel injectors fed by a pair of high quality aluminum fuel rails, the FiTech Go Port EFI System takes all the guess work out of upgrading to a modern performance fuel injection system. Whether you are replacing an old, tired, antique carburetor on your original engine or topping off a new crate motor; FiTech Go Port EFI Systems will bring new life to any combination you choose!
- 900 CFM matte black throttle body
- Throttle body-mounted sequential fuel ECU
- 2.5 BAR MAP sensor built into the throttle body
- Self-Learning Technology with simple engine setup
- 2.5 inch touch screen Hand Held tuner with suction cup windshield mount
- All engine specific kits include a high-quality, Edelbrock intake manifold
- High flow fuel rails
- (8) FiTech Hi-Flo 42-lb injectors for 550 HP kits, 70-lb for 1,050 HP kits
- 4.2 wide band O2 sensor and stainless steel clamp or weld bung kit
- 6-pin sub harness with flagged lead destinations
- Coolant temperature sensor
- TPS, IAC, IAT, & BARO sensors integrated into the throttle body
- Throttle Body Gasket Kit
- Matte black finish
- Fits SBC applications
- 500-1050 HP
- No ECU to mount under your dashboard or on your firewall.
- No big holes to drill or harnesses draped all over your engine!
- Everything you need is mounted right on the manifold and wiring is super simple, usually no more than four wires to get you up and running.
- With no laptop required and absolutely no tuning experience necessary, now high performance port EFI is within the reach of everyone
FiTech Go-Spark CD Ignition
FiTech EFI is excited to extend its ignition offerings with the new Go-Spark CD Ignition! The all-new Capacitive Discharge Ignition will deliver high powered sparks from idle to top rpm to improve the combustion event and power output of your engine.
The Go-Spark CDI was designed for both EFI equipped or carbureted engines and features a microprocessor to manage the spark delivery. The ignition, which is assembled in the USA, produces a series of multiple sparks below 2,500 rpm to improve starting, idle quality and throttle response. At higher rpm, the CD technology continues to deliver full energy sparks through racing rpm to ensure complete combustion of the fuel mixture.
The Go-Spark CDI is designed for 4, 6, and 8-cylinder engines equipped with a distributor. It accepts the trigger signal from an HEI, amplifier, points, or 2-wire non-magnetic pickup distributors. The tach output signal, which is also used to trigger a FiTech EFI system, is a 12-volt square wave signal that is divorced from other circuits to provide a clean, perfect signal.
FiTech Force Fuel System
The all-new FiTech Force Fuel System makes the upgrade to fuel injection even easier! The Force Fuel simply connects to a stock mechanical or electric fuel pump then supplies the EFI system with high pressure through the use of an internal 340-LPH pump. This means you don’t need to run a new feed line from the tank!
With a strong, versatile mounting bracket, the Force Fuel System mounts under and is fed with the original fuel pump. The assembly holds half-a-gallon of fuel to submerge the electric fuel pump to keep it cool for long life and no chance of fuel starvation. An internal regulator keeps the pressure at a consistent 58-psi which is ideal for reliable EFI performance.
A serviceable 10-micron fuel filter is supplied to keep the finest debris away from the injectors along with five feet of high-pressure fuel hose, AN fittings, and clamps. The precision machined extrusion is designed for strength and sealed tight. There is also an easy-to-view fuel pressure gauge installed for quick checks and heavy-duty wire terminals are also supplied to complete the installation.
- Designed specifically to fuel FiTech EFI systems as well as other brands
- Capable of supporting the fuel demands of an 800-hp engine on gasoline
- Sturdy, versatile mounting bracket provides a side or bottom mount
- Effective 10-micron serviceable filter ensures the best filtration available
- Uses a 340 LPH fuel pump and internal regulator for reliable fuel supply
- Increased fuel capacity over other systems – no chance of cavitation
- Supplied with high-pressure fuel hose, AN fittings, return line fitting bung, and liquid-filled gauge
- For use with E-85, alcohol or methanol based fuels
Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles. This system is designed to be installed into vehicles that do not require emission controls.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FiTech 93021 Go EFI Classic Black 550 HP External ECU, w/CDI box
FiTech 93520 Go EFI Classic 650HP EFI External ECU w/CDI box
FiTech 93510 Go EFI 3x2 Tri Power EFI,External ECU,w/CDI box
FiTech 93961 Go EFI 3x2 Tri Power EFI Classic Gold External ECU
FiTech 70051 Ultimate LS Standalone EFI ECU w/ Trans Control
FiTech 70050 Ultimate LS Standalone EFI ECU w/o Trans Control
FiTech 70050 Ultimate LS Standalone EFI ECU w/o Trans Control
Holley 554-114 Dominator EFI ECU
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.