FiTech 93503 Go Street EFI System Master Kit w/ Force Fuel System
The retrofit fuel injection revolution has begun! FiTech is the leading name in EFI conversions for good reason, bringing not only economy to the market but simplicity through design. The switch to fuel injection has never been easier. FiTech’s technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. All throttle bodies have built-in computers and sensors, reducing the amount of wiring to route in your vehicle. You can run the system on only 4 wires and two sensors! The sensors are OEM style for proven reliability and easy replacement.
Go Street EFI System Master Kit
The days of fumbling through jets and metering rods are over. Switching from a carburetor to EFI has never been easier. This 4-injector throttle body replaces your current 4-barrel carburetor for high performance EFI. The FiTech Go Street EFI is priced just above many off-the-shelf carbs, but the advantages of going fuel injected over carburation far outweigh the small difference in price. The FiTech ECU lets you regulate your air/fuel mixture and also controls several vital engine functions as well. It features an electric fan controller, fuel pump driver (eliminating the need for a fuel return line), and an integrated fuel pressure regulator ensures the unit is always at the correct fuel pressure without additional expense. The wet-flow annular discharge design improves fuel atomization and distribution over traditional 1980s OEM throttle body injection designs.
The Go Street EFI 400 HP kit is the most economical kit in the FiTech product line and is designed to work with most naturally aspirated small block street applications. It contains all of the same features as the other FiTech EFI kits, except for smaller, less costly fuel injectors (150-400 horsepower) and no timing control over the ignition system. This game-changing aftermarket fuel injection kit offers all of the latest technology and tuning software via a simple hand held controller. The self-learning ECU will continually adjust the fuel maps to increase efficiency and performance, while still allowing the user to adjust inputs on their own.
A list of features for the FiTech 30003 Go Street EFI system:
- Self-tuning EFI system - extreme self-learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction
- Suitable for crate engines and mild performance engines
- Pre-programmed with bolt-n-go technology for out of the box performance with no tuning required
- EZ-tach input reads tach signal from coil, HEI, MSD/CDI and many other brand ignitions (no built-in timing control)
- For non-boosted normally aspirated applications only
- Wide band 4.2 O2 sensor
- On board fuel pump driver
- Annular discharge design
- Hand-held tuning module for performance tuning
- Single fan control and A/C input (kicks up idle)
- FiTech flow-matched 62-lb/hr injectors
- Attractive cast finish
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
FiTech Go-Spark CD Ignition
FiTech EFI is excited to extend its ignition offerings with the new Go-Spark CD Ignition! The all-new Capacitive Discharge Ignition will deliver high powered sparks from idle to top rpm to improve the combustion event and power output of your engine.
The Go-Spark CDI was designed for both EFI equipped or carbureted engines and features a microprocessor to manage the spark delivery. The ignition, which is assembled in the USA, produces a series of multiple sparks below 2,500 rpm to improve starting, idle quality and throttle response. At higher rpm, the CD technology continues to deliver full energy sparks through racing rpm to ensure complete combustion of the fuel mixture.
The Go-Spark CDI is designed for 4, 6, and 8-cylinder engines equipped with a distributor. It accepts the trigger signal from an HEI, amplifier, points, or 2-wire non-magnetic pickup distributors. The tach output signal, which is also used to trigger a FiTech EFI system, is a 12-volt square wave signal that is divorced from other circuits to provide a clean, perfect signal.
FiTech Force Fuel System
The all-new FiTech Force Fuel System makes the upgrade to fuel injection even easier! The Force Fuel simply connects to a stock mechanical or electric fuel pump then supplies the EFI system with high pressure through the use of an internal 340-LPH pump. This means you don’t need to run a new feed line from the tank!
With a strong, versatile mounting bracket, the Force Fuel System mounts under and is fed with the original fuel pump. The assembly holds half-a-gallon of fuel to submerge the electric fuel pump to keep it cool for long life and no chance of fuel starvation. An internal regulator keeps the pressure at a consistent 58-psi which is ideal for reliable EFI performance.
A serviceable 10-micron fuel filter is supplied to keep the finest debris away from the injectors along with five feet of high-pressure fuel hose, AN fittings, and clamps. The precision machined extrusion is designed for strength and sealed tight. There is also an easy-to-view fuel pressure gauge installed for quick checks and heavy-duty wire terminals are also supplied to complete the installation.
- Designed specifically to fuel FiTech EFI systems as well as other brands
- Capable of supporting the fuel demands of an 800-hp engine on gasoline
- Sturdy, versatile mounting bracket provides a side or bottom mount
- Effective 10-micron serviceable filter ensures the best filtration available
- Uses a 340 LPH fuel pump and internal regulator for reliable fuel supply
- Increased fuel capacity over other systems – no chance of cavitation
- Supplied with high-pressure fuel hose, AN fittings, return line fitting bung, and liquid-filled gauge
- For use with E-85, alcohol or methanol based fuels
Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles. This system is designed to be installed into vehicles that do not require emission controls.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FiTech 30012 Go EFI 8 Power Adder Plus 1200 HP Fuel Injection
FiTech 30002 Go EFI 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection, Black
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 750
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 500
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection Syst. Kit w/G-Surge Ta
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech 31001 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Polished
FiTech 31004 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Power Adder
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.