FiTech 93501 Go EFI 4 Aluminum Master Kit w/ Force Fuel w/CDI box
The retrofit fuel injection revolution has begun! FiTech is the leading name in EFI conversions for good reason, bringing not only economy to the market but simplicity through design. The switch to fuel injection has never been easier. FiTech’s technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. All throttle bodies have built-in computers and sensors, reducing the amount of wiring to route in your vehicle. You can run the system on only 4 wires and two sensors! The sensors are OEM style for proven reliability and easy replacement.
Go EFI 4 Master Kit
The retrofit fuel injection revolution has begun! FiTech is the leading name in EFI conversions for good reason, bringing not only economy to the market, but simplicity through design. The switch to fuel injection has never been easier. FiTech’s technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. All throttle bodies have built in computers and sensors, reducing the amount of wiring to route in your vehicle. You can run the system on only 4 wires and two sensors! The sensors are OEM style for proven reliability and easy replacement.
A FiTech ECU lets you regulate your air and fuel mixtures and also controls several vital engine functions as well. It also has electric fan control, fuel pump voltage regulation to reduce noise and heat buildup, and an integrated fuel pressure regulator ensures the unit is always at the correct fuel pressure without additional expense. The wet flow annular discharge design improves fuel atomization and distribution over traditional 1980s OEM throttle body injection designs.
This game changing aftermarket fuel injection kit offers all of the latest technology and tuning software all via a simple interface touchscreen. The ECU is self-learning and will continually adjust the fuel maps to increase efficiency and performance, while still allowing the user to adjust inputs on their own. This Go EFI-4 600 HP kit offers all of the features available to tune your naturally aspirated motor, including control of the ignition system. By locking the distributor in place, different timing curves can be selected via the handheld touch screen, or this function can be toggled off and ignition controlled separately through traditional methods. Go EFI-4 is not compatible with nitrous applications.
A list of features for the FiTech 30001 Go EFI 4 600 HP system:
- Includes (4) high-flow 600 HP fuel injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy - simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self tuning EFI system - after startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash, saving you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control which reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing.
- Go-EFI systems feature wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION! Check out our videos, you need to see it.
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air/fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your carb.
- Features 1 adjustable fan control switch
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built in fuel pressure regulator - no extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- Ignition timing control does not learn and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
FiTech Go-Spark CD Ignition
FiTech EFI is excited to extend its ignition offerings with the new Go-Spark CD Ignition! The all-new Capacitive Discharge Ignition will deliver high powered sparks from idle to top rpm to improve the combustion event and power output of your engine.
The Go-Spark CDI was designed for both EFI equipped or carbureted engines and features a microprocessor to manage the spark delivery. The ignition, which is assembled in the USA, produces a series of multiple sparks below 2,500 rpm to improve starting, idle quality and throttle response. At higher rpm, the CD technology continues to deliver full energy sparks through racing rpm to ensure complete combustion of the fuel mixture.
The Go-Spark CDI is designed for 4, 6, and 8-cylinder engines equipped with a distributor. It accepts the trigger signal from an HEI, amplifier, points, or 2-wire non-magnetic pickup distributors. The tach output signal, which is also used to trigger a FiTech EFI system, is a 12-volt square wave signal that is divorced from other circuits to provide a clean, perfect signal.
FiTech Force Fuel System
The all-new FiTech Force Fuel System makes the upgrade to fuel injection even easier! The Force Fuel simply connects to a stock mechanical or electric fuel pump then supplies the EFI system with high pressure through the use of an internal 340-LPH pump. This means you don’t need to run a new feed line from the tank!
With a strong, versatile mounting bracket, the Force Fuel System mounts under and is fed with the original fuel pump. The assembly holds half-a-gallon of fuel to submerge the electric fuel pump to keep it cool for long life and no chance of fuel starvation. An internal regulator keeps the pressure at a consistent 58-psi which is ideal for reliable EFI performance.
A serviceable 10-micron fuel filter is supplied to keep the finest debris away from the injectors along with five feet of high-pressure fuel hose, AN fittings, and clamps. The precision machined extrusion is designed for strength and sealed tight. There is also an easy-to-view fuel pressure gauge installed for quick checks and heavy-duty wire terminals are also supplied to complete the installation.
- Designed specifically to fuel FiTech EFI systems as well as other brands
- Capable of supporting the fuel demands of an 800-hp engine on gasoline
- Sturdy, versatile mounting bracket provides a side or bottom mount
- Effective 10-micron serviceable filter ensures the best filtration available
- Uses a 340 LPH fuel pump and internal regulator for reliable fuel supply
- Increased fuel capacity over other systems – no chance of cavitation
- Supplied with high-pressure fuel hose, AN fittings, return line fitting bung, and liquid-filled gauge
- For use with E-85, alcohol or methanol based fuels
Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles. This system is designed to be installed into vehicles that do not require emission controls.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FiTech 30012 Go EFI 8 Power Adder Plus 1200 HP Fuel Injection
FiTech 30002 Go EFI 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection, Black
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 750
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 500
FiTech 32202Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Matte Black
FiTech 32205 Easy Street EFI Fuel Injection System, Gold
FiTech 32208 MeanStreet EFI Fuel Injection System, Black
FiTech 33005 Easy Street EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank
FiTech 34005 Easy Street EFI Fuel Injection System w/ In-Tank Kit
FiTech 30021 Go EFI Fuel Injection System, 650HP, Black
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.