FiTech 93103 Go Street EFI System Kit, Inline Fuel Pump w/CDI box
The retrofit fuel injection revolution has begun! FiTech is the leading name in EFI conversions for good reason, bringing not only economy to the market but simplicity through design. The switch to fuel injection has never been easier. FiTech’s technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. All throttle bodies have built-in computers and sensors, reducing the amount of wiring to route in your vehicle. You can run the system on only 4 wires and two sensors! The sensors are OEM style for proven reliability and easy replacement.
Go Street EFI 400 HP System
The FiTech Go Street EFI Series is the answer you have been looking for when it comes to performance, ease of setup, and reliability. As ready-to-run as they come but still providing the best in performance and economy, the all new FiTech Go Street EFI Series allows you to toss out that old leaky carburetor and bring new life to your favorite hotrod in the garage. This kit is designed for a simple, yet effective conversion to modern fuel injection technology at an incredibly affordable price.
This kit is also supplied with the FiTech Fuel Delivery kit for a simple and effective fuel system install. Included is a 255 L/ph EFI fuel pump, 20 feet of high pressure EFI grade hose, a 100 micron pre-filter and a 30 micron post filter, and associated push lock style fittings to simplify your fuel injection conversion. This system is designed for engines making up to 600 HP.
- Die Cast Throttle Body
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- FiTech flow matched 62-lb injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- Self Learning- Extreme self-learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction
- Suitable for crate engines and mild performance engines
- Pre-programmed with Bolt-N-Go technology for out of the box performance with no tuning required
- EZ-tach input, reads tach signal from: Coil, HEI, MSD/CDI and many other brand ignitions (no timing control)
- For non boosted engines- Normally aspirated applications only.
- Wide Band 4.2
- On board fuel pump driver
- Annular discharge design
- Hand Held tuning module for performance tuning
- 1 Fan Control and AC Input (Kicks up Idle)
- FiTech flow matched 62-lb injectors
- Attractive Cast Finish
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
FiTech Go-Spark CD Ignition
FiTech EFI is excited to extend their ignition offerings with the new Go-Spark CD Ignition! The all-new Capacitive Discharge Ignition will deliver high powered sparks from idle to top rpm to improve the combustion event and power output of your engine.
The Go-Spark CDI was designed for both EFI equipped or carbureted engines and features a microprocessor to manage the spark delivery. The ignition, which is assembled in the USA, produces a series of multiple sparks below 2,500 rpm to improve starting, idle quality and throttle response. At higher rpm, the CD technology continues to deliver full energy sparks through racing rpm to ensure complete combustion of the fuel mixture.
The Go-Spark CDI is designed for 4, 6, and 8-cylinder engines equipped with a distributor. It accepts the trigger signal from an HEI, amplifier, points, or 2-wire non-magnetic pickup distributors. The tach output signal, which is also used to trigger a FiTech EFI system, is a 12-volt square wave signal that is divorced from other circuits to provide a clean, perfect signal.
Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles. This system is designed to be installed into vehicles that do not require emission controls.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FiTech 50001 Go EFI External Fuel Pump Delivery Kit
FiTech 50101 255 LPH Inline Frame Mount Fuel Pump
FiTech 80110 Fuel Pump Mounting Bracket
FiTech 50102 340 LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump, FCC 40003 Replacement
LS1 EFI Fuel Pump And Regulator/Filter Kit
LS1 Fuel Filter/Regulator EFI Fuel Pump Kit
Waterman 250400Direct Drive Fuel Pump, .400
Waterman 250500 Direct Drive Fuel Pump, .500
Kinsler Fuel Injection TP045001 Tough Pump Fuel Pump, .450
LS Swap Fuel Filter and Fuel Pump Kit
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.