FiTech 93101 Go EFI 4 Master Kit w/Inline Fuel Pump w/CDI box
The retrofit fuel injection revolution has begun! FiTech is the leading name in EFI conversions for good reason, bringing not only economy to the market but simplicity through design. The switch to fuel injection has never been easier. FiTech’s technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. All throttle bodies have built-in computers and sensors, reducing the amount of wiring to route in your vehicle. You can run the system on only 4 wires and two sensors! The sensors are OEM style for proven reliability and easy replacement.
Go EFI 4 600 HP System
It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
- Die Cast Throttle Body
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- 4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self-tuning After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures Complete Atomization
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
FiTech Go-Spark CD Ignition
FiTech EFI is excited to extend their ignition offerings with the new Go-Spark CD Ignition! The all-new Capacitive Discharge Ignition will deliver high powered sparks from idle to top rpm to improve the combustion event and power output of your engine.
The Go-Spark CDI was designed for both EFI equipped or carbureted engines and features a microprocessor to manage the spark delivery. The ignition, which is assembled in the USA, produces a series of multiple sparks below 2,500 rpm to improve starting, idle quality and throttle response. At higher rpm, the CD technology continues to deliver full energy sparks through racing rpm to ensure complete combustion of the fuel mixture.
The Go-Spark CDI is designed for 4, 6, and 8-cylinder engines equipped with a distributor. It accepts the trigger signal from an HEI, amplifier, points, or 2-wire non-magnetic pickup distributors. The tach output signal, which is also used to trigger a FiTech EFI system, is a 12-volt square wave signal that is divorced from other circuits to provide a clean, perfect signal.
Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles. This system is designed to be installed into vehicles that do not require emission controls.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FiTech 30012 Go EFI 8 Power Adder Plus 1200 HP Fuel Injection
FiTech 30002 Go EFI 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection, Black
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 750
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 500
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection Syst. Kit w/G-Surge Ta
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech 31001 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Polished
FiTech 31004 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Power Adder
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.