FiTech 93020 Go EFI Classic 650HP EFI Gold External ECU, /CDI box
The retrofit fuel injection revolution has begun! FiTech is the leading name in EFI conversions for good reason, bringing not only economy to the market but simplicity through design. The switch to fuel injection has never been easier. FiTech’s technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. All throttle bodies have built-in computers and sensors, reducing the amount of wiring to route in your vehicle. You can run the system on only 4 wires and two sensors! The sensors are OEM style for proven reliability and easy replacement.
Go EFI Fuel Injection System, 650HP
Fitech Fuel Injection introduces the all new Go EFI Classic in the classic carburetor gold finish. Fitech EFI is now reverting back to the old school classic look while maintaining its innovative award winning patented design. This revolutionary fuel injection system allows you to maintain the classic carburetor look while eliminating cold start issues, hesitation, vapor lock and flooding. This innovative classic design hides the injectors and has an externally mounted ECU so it can be mounted wherever you want to ensure a true carburetor look is maintained. The Go EFI Classic is a self-tuning fuel injection system rated for up to 650hp. The more you drive the more it adapts to your personal style. So it is perfect for your everyday driver, your weekend Street Machine, or your Bracket Racer.
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds
- Externally mounted ECU to maintain that classic carburetor look
- (4) Injectors support up to 650hp
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- High resolution full color touchscreen for setup, tuning, and gauge displays
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.2 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real time Fuel Map Learning
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with stainless steel T-Bolt clamps and a stainless steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- High-flow aluminum throttle body with four 45mm diameter throttle bores to increase the air flow for additional horsepower gains and large CM engines
- All sensors excluding the O2 and coolant sensor are integrated directly into the throttle body
- Works with original carb-type distributor, factory-style throttle linkage, and most four barrel intake manifolds
FiTech Go-Spark CD Ignition
FiTech EFI is excited to extend their ignition offerings with the new Go-Spark CD Ignition! The all-new Capacitive Discharge Ignition will deliver high powered sparks from idle to top rpm to improve the combustion event and power output of your engine.
The Go-Spark CDI was designed for both EFI equipped or carbureted engines and features a microprocessor to manage the spark delivery. The ignition, which is assembled in the USA, produces a series of multiple sparks below 2,500 rpm to improve starting, idle quality and throttle response. At higher rpm, the CD technology continues to deliver full energy sparks through racing rpm to ensure complete combustion of the fuel mixture.
The Go-Spark CDI is designed for 4, 6, and 8-cylinder engines equipped with a distributor. It accepts the trigger signal from an HEI, amplifier, points, or 2-wire non-magnetic pickup distributors. The tach output signal, which is also used to trigger a FiTech EFI system, is a 12-volt square wave signal that is divorced from other circuits to provide a clean, perfect signal.
Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles. This system is designed to be installed into vehicles that do not require emission controls.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FiTech 93005 Easy Street EFI 600HP Classic Gold EFI, w/CDI box
FiTech 93012 Go EFI 8 1200 HP EFI System Power Adder,w/CDI box
FiTech 93002 Go EFI 4 600 HP EFI System Matte Black, w/CDI box
FiTech 93003 Go Street 400 HP EFI System Cast Style, w/CDI box
FiTech 93001 Go EFI 4 600 HP EFI System, Aluminum, w/CDI box
FiTech 93605 Easy Street EFI 600HP Gold w/ In Tank Kit w/CDI box
FiTech 93601 Go EFI 4 600 HP Aluminum w/ In Tank Kit w/CDI box
FiTech 93600 Go EFI 2Barrel 400HP w/InTank Retrofit w/CDI box
FiTech 93004 Go EFI 4 600 HP System Power Adder Black, w/CDI box
FiTech 93064 Go EFI 2x4 1200 HP EFI System, Black, w/CDI box
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.