FiTech 93008 Mean Street 800 HP EFI System Black Finish,w/CDI box
The retrofit fuel injection revolution has begun! FiTech is the leading name in EFI conversions for good reason, bringing not only economy to the market but simplicity through design. The switch to fuel injection has never been easier. FiTech’s technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. All throttle bodies have built-in computers and sensors, reducing the amount of wiring to route in your vehicle. You can run the system on only 4 wires and two sensors! The sensors are OEM style for proven reliability and easy replacement.
Go EFI 800 HP MeanStreet Fuel Injection Kit
The FiTech 30008 MeanStreet fuel injection kit is the most potent naturally aspirated EFI system in the FiTech product line, capable of supporting up to 800 HP. It contains all of the same features as the other Go EFI systems, excluding any control over the ignition system. MeanStreet is compatible with single stage nitrous via AFR correction, but requires your separate ignition system for timing retard.
FiTech is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. All FiTech throttle bodies have built in computers and sensors reducing the amount of wiring to route in your vehicle, you can run the system on only 4 wires and two sensors. The sensors are OEM style for proven reliability and easy replacement.
A list of features for the FiTech 30008 MeanStreet EFI 800 HP self-learning fuel injection system:
- Blacked out diecast throttle body fits typical Holley/Edelbrock carb intakes
- Includes windshield mount for hand held controller with 8 GB data log capabilities
- Eight high flow injectors can support up to 800 HP
- Built-in fuel pressure regulator, MAP sensor, TPS sensor, and IAC sensor
- Includes coolant temp sensor, wideband 02 sensor and O2 bung kit
- -6 AN fuel inlet connection
- Integrated fan control with second multi-use control that can be used as A/C input (kicks up idle), nitrous input (adjusts target AFR only), or 2-step input (disables AFR correction)
- Voltage Control fuel pump control reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise, thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Unique Swirl Spray annular discharge design assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION! Check out our videos, you need to see it.
- Air/fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try THAT with your carb.
- Built in fuel pressure regulator means no extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
FiTech Go-Spark CD Ignition
FiTech EFI is excited to extend their ignition offerings with the new Go-Spark CD Ignition! The all-new Capacitive Discharge Ignition will deliver high powered sparks from idle to top rpm to improve the combustion event and power output of your engine.
The Go-Spark CDI was designed for both EFI equipped or carbureted engines and features a microprocessor to manage the spark delivery. The ignition, which is assembled in the USA, produces a series of multiple sparks below 2,500 rpm to improve starting, idle quality and throttle response. At higher rpm, the CD technology continues to deliver full energy sparks through racing rpm to ensure complete combustion of the fuel mixture.
The Go-Spark CDI is designed for 4, 6, and 8-cylinder engines equipped with a distributor. It accepts the trigger signal from an HEI, amplifier, points, or 2-wire non-magnetic pickup distributors. The tach output signal, which is also used to trigger a FiTech EFI system, is a 12-volt square wave signal that is divorced from other circuits to provide a clean, perfect signal.
Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles. This system is designed to be installed into vehicles that do not require emission controls.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FiTech 93608 Mean Street 800 HP Black w/ In Tank Kit w/CDI box
FiTech 93062 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP EFI System Black Finish, w/CDI box
FiTech 93003 Go Street 400 HP EFI System Cast Style, w/CDI box
FiTech 93002 Go EFI 4 600 HP EFI System Matte Black, w/CDI box
FiTech 93004 Go EFI 4 600 HP System Power Adder Black, w/CDI box
FiTech 93064 Go EFI 2x4 1200 HP EFI System, Black, w/CDI box
FiTech 93012 Go EFI 8 1200 HP EFI System Power Adder,w/CDI box
FiTech 93005 Easy Street EFI 600HP Classic Gold EFI, w/CDI box
FiTech 93001 Go EFI 4 600 HP EFI System, Aluminum, w/CDI box
FiTech 93605 Easy Street EFI 600HP Gold w/ In Tank Kit w/CDI box
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.