FiTech 70007 Ultimate LS1/LS2/LS6 Induction System, 500HP
Universal Fit, Multi-port Injection Style, User Tunable, Self Tuning, Injectors Included
- Designed to fit the LS1/LS2/LS6 engines
- Features billet Fuel rails with AN fittings and fuel crossover
- Includes a self-learning ECU with touch screen controller for easy setup and configuration
- Is 24X and 58X crank and cam compatible
- Includes a custom wire harness (uses factory coil pack sub harness)
The Ultimate Tall LS1/LS2/LS6 500HP Intake Manifold Kit with 92mm throttle body and trans control are a complete self-tuning induction systems for LS engines designed for the do-it-yourself hot rodder to the professional EFI tuner! This system is ready to go with everything needed to complete the induction system of your LS engine and get you on the road easily and faster than any system on the market today. Forget sourcing mismatched parts and cutting and splicing old harnesses and re-flashed ECU’s from “Craigs List” tuners. FiTech’s Ultimate EFI is a complete Kit. Suitable for that junkyard 5.3 to a stroker 427, we have you covered! Check out the list of features and you will wonder why it’s never been so simple to ditch that old factory hardware or top off that fresh long block. We have taken the work out of getting your new or pull-out LS up and running in a flash. That’s why we call this intake manifold kit the Ultimate EFI.
This intake manifold Kit comes with electronic transmission control. This option is used when operating a GM electronically controlled automatic transmission. The Ultimate LS ECU has the ability to control the shift point, shift firmness, when to downshift properly, and all other features involved when controlling the transmission. This feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions. If using transmission control connect the two sides of the trans connector to the sub-harness and connect this to the connector on the transmission. Once connected to the transmission you are ready. If not using transmission control leave the connectors untouched.
• Tall, 92mm inlet, Fabricated 3mm thick aluminum sheet metal TIG welded intake manifold with 1500-6500 rpm power-band up to 500 HP to the flywheel.
• Billet Fuel rails with AN fittings and fuel crossover.
• Self-learning ECU with touch screen controller for easy setup and configuration.
• Sequential fuel and spark control with individual cylinder trim.
• Bosch wide band controlled (Self-learning).
• Stainless O2 Sensor bung (clamp or weld on).
• 24X and 58X crank and cam compatible.
• TPS - IAC Sensor.
• Tach output driver for most tachometers (5V).
• Output driver for most speedometers.
• Compatible with car and truck coils.
• On the fly programmable target AFR and timing (if desired).
• 36 lb/hr flow-matched injectors.
• Fuel pump relay output.
• Custom wire harness (uses factory coil pack sub harness).
• Transmission control feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions
*Note- Parts required, not included:
- Coil packs
- Supported Fuel System (ie. FiTech part number 40004, 40005, 40007, 40015, 40019 or other comparable fuel systems)
- Optional, not included: throttle cable mounting bracket (FiTech part number 70063)
Intake manifold will fit Cathedral Port LS1/LS2/LS6 heads. Transmission control feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions. Small Block V8 GEN. III/IV LS-based Chevrolet street and performance engines with a 1500-6500 rpm power-band up to 500 HP to the flywheel.
- 4.8 L / 293 c.i. LR4, LS1, LS2, LS6, V8 Camaro/Corvette
- 5.3 L / 325 c.i. L33, L59, LM4, LM7, V8 Camaro/Corvette
- 5.7 L / 346 c.i. LS1, LS6, Cadillac CTS V, Pontiac GTO/Trailblazer SS/Firebird/Trans-Am, SSR, Corvette
- 6.0 L / 364 c.i. LQ4, LQ9, LS2, V8 Camaro/Corvette
- Intake manifold height is 9 inches
- 92mm high flow cable operated throttle body sits at 7 degrees
- Throttle body will clear any stock truck accessories depending on the type of water pump, if there is truck water pump accessory clearance interference you will need to get a new water pump bracket
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.