FiTech 70007 Ultimate LS1/LS2/LS6 Induction System, 500HP
Universal Fit, Multi-port Injection Style, User Tunable, Self Tuning, Injectors Included
The Ultimate Tall LS1/LS2/LS6 500HP Intake Manifold Kit with 92mm throttle body and trans control are a complete self-tuning induction systems for LS engines designed for the do-it-yourself hot rodder to the professional EFI tuner! This system is ready to go with everything needed to complete the induction system of your LS engine and get you on the road easily and faster than any system on the market today. Forget sourcing mismatched parts and cutting and splicing old harnesses and re-flashed ECU’s from “Craigs List” tuners. FiTech’s Ultimate EFI is a complete Kit. Suitable for that junkyard 5.3 to a stroker 427, we have you covered! Check out the list of features and you will wonder why it’s never been so simple to ditch that old factory hardware or top off that fresh long block. We have taken the work out of getting your new or pull-out LS up and running in a flash. That’s why we call this intake manifold kit the Ultimate EFI.
This intake manifold Kit comes with electronic transmission control. This option is used when operating a GM electronically controlled automatic transmission. The Ultimate LS ECU has the ability to control the shift point, shift firmness, when to downshift properly, and all other features involved when controlling the transmission. This feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions. If using transmission control connect the two sides of the trans connector to the sub-harness and connect this to the connector on the transmission. Once connected to the transmission you are ready. If not using transmission control leave the connectors untouched.
• Tall, 92mm inlet, Fabricated 3mm thick aluminum sheet metal TIG welded intake manifold with 1500-6500 rpm power-band up to 500 HP to the flywheel.
• Billet Fuel rails with AN fittings and fuel crossover.
• Self-learning ECU with touch screen controller for easy setup and configuration.
• Sequential fuel and spark control with individual cylinder trim.
• Bosch wide band controlled (Self-learning).
• Stainless O2 Sensor bung (clamp or weld on).
• 24X and 58X crank and cam compatible.
• TPS - IAC Sensor.
• Tach output driver for most tachometers (5V).
• Output driver for most speedometers.
• Compatible with car and truck coils.
• On the fly programmable target AFR and timing (if desired).
• 36 lb/hr flow-matched injectors.
• Fuel pump relay output.
• Custom wire harness (uses factory coil pack sub harness).
• Transmission control feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions
*Note- Parts required, not included:
- Coil packs
- Supported Fuel System (ie. FiTech part number 40004, 40005, 40007, 40015, 40019 or other comparable fuel systems)
- Optional, not included: throttle cable mounting bracket (FiTech part number 70063)
Intake manifold will fit Cathedral Port LS1/LS2/LS6 heads. Transmission control feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions. Small Block V8 GEN. III/IV LS-based Chevrolet street and performance engines with a 1500-6500 rpm power-band up to 500 HP to the flywheel.
- 4.8 L / 293 c.i. LR4, LS1, LS2, LS6, V8 Camaro/Corvette
- 5.3 L / 325 c.i. L33, L59, LM4, LM7, V8 Camaro/Corvette
- 5.7 L / 346 c.i. LS1, LS6, Cadillac CTS V, Pontiac GTO/Trailblazer SS/Firebird/Trans-Am, SSR, Corvette
- 6.0 L / 364 c.i. LQ4, LQ9, LS2, V8 Camaro/Corvette
- Intake manifold height is 9 inches
- 92mm high flow cable operated throttle body sits at 7 degrees
- Throttle body will clear any stock truck accessories depending on the type of water pump, if there is truck water pump accessory clearance interference you will need to get a new water pump bracket
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FiTech 72201 Ultimate LS1/LS2/LS6 Induction System, 500HP
FiTech 72203 Ultimate LS1/LS2/LS6 Induction System, 750HP
FiTech 70020 Ultimate LS Induction System w/ Trans Control,600 HP
FiTech 72204 Ultimate LS Induction System, w/Trans Control, 750HP
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 750
FiTech 70019 Ultimate LS Induction System, 600 HP
FiTech 72212 Ultimate LS Induction System, w/Trans Control, 500HP
FiTech 72213 Ultimate LS3/L92 Induction System, 750HP
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 500
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 750
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.