FiTech 70002 Ultimate LS EFI, LS1/LS2, 500 HP, w/ Trans Control
Universal Fit, Transmission Control
- Features a 92mm billet LS throttle body
- Includes a fuel rail with 36 lb./hr. fuel injectors
- Comes with a LS wiring harness and wideband O2 sensors
- It is fully programmable thanks to the self-learning LS ECU
- Has a handheld controller with data logging capability and windshield mount
The FiTech 70002 Ultimate LS EFI kit is the ultimate LS ECU for DIY enthusiasts who want full control over their engine and transmission. Avoid having to buy additional software programs, learning how to think in computer code, or relying on a questionable 3rd party tuner. FiTech puts the engine and transmission EFI management back in your hands. The included color touch screen handheld controller allows for custom tuning adjustments to your LS engine as well as a self-learning program to get you on the road.
Leave the factory LS computer, wiring harness and intake in the junkyard where they belong. The FiTech Ultimate LS combo is a perfect match for 5.3 LS and 6.0 LS truck motors with tall and not so elegant factory intakes. The low profile fabricated sheet metal intake features short runners for a tricked out engine bay as compared to factory plastic engine covers. FiTech technology is custom cam friendly and is suitable for use with most 4.8 LS, 5.3 LS, LS1/LS6, and 6.0 LS engines with cathedral port cylinder heads producing up to 500 HP.
- Fabricated LS sheetmetal intake manifold
- 92mm billet LS throttle body
- Fuel rail with 36 lb/hr fuel injectors
- Handheld controller with data logging capability and windshield mount
- Fully programmable self-learning LS ECU
- LS wiring harness
- Wideband O2 sensors
FiTech 70002 also includes a feature to control GM electronically controlled automatic transmissions. This allows you to configure shift points, shift firmness, when to downshift, among other features. Compatible GM transmissions include the 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L80E, and 4L85E. Other LS engine-only ECUs are avaialble in the FiTech Ultimate LS Series if you're using a different transmission.
Intake manifold will fit Cathedral Port LS1/LS2/LS6 heads. Transmission control feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions.
Small Block V8 GEN. III/IV LS-based Chevrolet street and performance engines with a 1500-6500 rpm power-band up to 500 HP at the flywheel.
- 4.8 L / 293 c.i. LR4, LS1, LS2, LS6
- 5.3 L / 325 c.i. L33, L59, LM4, LM7
- 5.7 L / 346 c.i. LS1, LS6
- 6.0 L / 364 c.i. LQ4, LQ9, LS2
Parts required, not included:
- Coil packs
- Supported Fuel System (ie. FiTech part number 40004, 40005, 40007, 40015, 40019 or other comparable fuel systems).
Optional, not included:
- Throttle cable mounting bracket (FiTech part number 70063)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
FiTech 70004 Ultimate LS EFI, LS1/LS2, 750 HP, w/ Trans Control
FiTech 70001 Ultimate LS EFI, LS1/LS2, 500 HP, w/o Trans Control
FiTech 70003 Ultimate LS EFI, LS1/LS2, 750 HP, w/o Trans Control
FiTech 70012 Ultimate LS EFI, LS3/L92, 500 HP, w/ Trans Control
FiTech 70011 Ultimate LS EFI, LS3/L92, 500 HP, w/o Trans Control
FiTech 70014 Ultimate LS EFI, LS3/L92, 750 HP, w/ Trans Control
FiTech 70013 Ultimate LS EFI, LS3/L92, 750 HP, w/o Trans Control
FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI System, 600 HP
Edelbrock 35730 Pro-Flo 4 EFI XT-Style Kit, Gen III LS
Edelbrock 35723 Pro-Flo 4 EFI XT-Style Kit, Gen III/IV LS
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.