FiTech 50001 Go EFI External Fuel Pump Delivery Kit
Universal Fit, -6 AN
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Fuel Delivery Kit features an EFI grade 255 L/PH inline external fuel pump that is suitable for engines making up to 650HP. (Note that some of our EFI kits are limited to less than 750HP due to maximum usable injector sizes.) This kit also includes 40-feet of EFI grade fuel hose suitable for both the inlet and return lines between the fuel tank and the engine. The kit includes two billet fuel filters, a 60-micron pre-filter, and a 30-micron post filter.
- (1) 40 foot 400 Series EFI Hose w/ CPE Inner Liner
- (1) -6AN 90 degree Bulkhead Fitting
- (1) -06 Bulkhead Nut
- (2) 3/8" Barb Fitting for #5 Pre-Filter
- (1) 60 Micron Billet Aluminum Pre-Filter
- (1) 30 Micron Billet Aluminum Post-Filter
- (1) 255 LPH In-Line EFI Fuel Pump
- (1) Billet Aluminum Pump Mounting Bracket
- (1) M18 x 1.5 Black Fitting -Pump Inlet
- (1) M12 x 1.5 Black Fitting -Pump Outlet
- (2) Stat-O-Seals
- (2) 3/8" Barb to -06 AN Hose End
- (2) -06 AN Female to 3/8" Barb 45 degree Hose Ends
- (10) Stainless Steel EFI Hose Clamps
- (1) Adel Clamp to secure Filter
More Like This
Fuel Delivery Kit, Black Hose and Fittings, -8 AN
Speedway Motors In-line Fuel Filter Installation Kit, Black
Speedway Motors In-line Fuel Filter Installation Kit, Silver
LS1 Fuel Filter/Regulator EFI Fuel Pump Kit
LS1 EFI Fuel Pump And Regulator/Filter Kit
Holley EFI 526-5 EFI Fuel System Kit
58 PSI Fuel Filter and 255 LPH Fuel Pump Kit
MSD EFI Fuel Delivery Kit
LS Swap Fuel Filter and Fuel Pump Kit
Speedway Boost Reference Fuel System Kit with Walbro Pump
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.