FiTech 39610 Go EFI Tri-Power Throttle Body 600HP System
Universal Fit, Anodized, ECM Included, Fuel Pressure Regulator Included, IAC Motor Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Nothing says muscle like a 6-pack screaming at you when you open the hood, showing off a trio of two-barrels. Keep the muscle car look while upgrading to modern day EFI technology! Check out the new Go EFI Tri-Power 600hp system. No special manifold needed for the retro-style 3×2 Go EFI system that will bolt onto most 6-pack manifolds and are compatible with factory air intake systems. Powered by the well known self-learning technology from FiTech using three relatively simple two-barrel throttle bodies that actually perform while getting drivability and reliability. Requiring minimum effort to install while at the same time designed to maximize airflow and inlet velocity. This is a ready-to-run system that strays away from the programmable features and sticks to the basic functions necessary your street or mild performance engine needs. Each kit comes with three high-flow aluminum throttle bodies in a classic carburetor gold finish, external ECU (computer), Bosch wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replacement GM style parts. Adding EFI is a great way to boost economy, while not sacrificing performance. FiTech once again allows you to ditch that old carburetor and advance into the EFI world at the most affordable price on the planet!
- Classic carburetor gold finish
- Equipped with three 500 CFM throttle bodies
- Suitable for crate engines and performance builds for up to 600hp
- For non-boosted engines natural aspirated applications only
- Bolts onto most 3x2 manifolds with no modifications necessary
- Self learning technology for wide range superfast dial in correction
- Easy tach input, reads tach signal from COIL, HEI, CDI and many other ignition brands
- Pre-programmed with bolt-n-go technology for out of the box performance with minimal input required
Go EFI Systems Manuall (PDF)
More Like This
FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI System, 600 HP
FiTech 30020 Go EFI Fuel Injection System, 650HP
FiTech 39001 Go EFI 2 Throttle Body 400HP System
FiTech 32205 Easy Street EFI Fuel Injection System, Gold
FiTech 33005 Easy Street EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank
FiTech 34005 Easy Street EFI Fuel Injection System w/ In-Tank Kit
FiTech 32201 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Polished
FiTech 32203 Go Street EFI Fuel Injection System
FiTech 32204 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System with Power Adder
FiTech 32261 Go EFI 2x4 Fuel Injection System
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.