FiTech 39001 Go EFI 2 Throttle Body 400HP System
Universal Fit, Anodized, ECM Included, Fuel Pressure Regulator Included, IAC Motor Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Introducing the all new Go EFI 2 Barrel system for your 4, 6 and most 8 cylinder vehicles. Are you ready to put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding? Well then FiTech Fuel Injection 2 barrel system is offering you a “golden” opportunity for impressive looks and performance. These classic gold engine-toppers with transmission control are complete throttle body kits, delivering an old-school carburetor look with EFI technology and reliability. Upgrade to the FiTech EFI 2 Barrel System and get the tactical accuracy of EFI today! If you are restoring your weekend cruiser and want to upgrade to the most innovative EFI technology, then this is the Go EFI system you’ve been looking for! This system will give you the EFI technology you need and will be perfect for your moderate horse power project car. This ready-to-run system has all of the basic functions necessary to get the best performance and economy out of your street and mild performance engine. FiTech once again allows you to ditch that old carburetor and advance into the EFI world at the most affordable price on the planet!
- Four FiTech flow matched injectors capable of up to 400hp
- Self-learning technology for wide range super fast dial in correction
- Compatable crate engines and stock rebuilds
- Pre-programmed with bolt-n-go technology for out of the box performance with minimal input required
- Designed for natural aspirated engines only
- Single fan control and A/C input (kicks up idle)
- Voltage control fuel pump control
- Self-tuning ECU for the most user friendly set-up tunning with no computer necessary!
- Only 4 wiring connections required! (pump, key, power, tach)
- High resolution full color touchscreen for initial setup, tuning, and gauge displays
Go EFI Systems Manuall (PDF)
More Like This
FiTech 39610 Go EFI Tri-Power Throttle Body 600HP System
FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI System, 600 HP
FiTech 30020 Go EFI Fuel Injection System, 650HP
FiTech 32205 Easy Street EFI Fuel Injection System, Gold
FiTech 33005 Easy Street EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank
FiTech 34005 Easy Street EFI Fuel Injection System w/ In-Tank Kit
FiTech 32201 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Polished
FiTech 32203 Go Street EFI Fuel Injection System
FiTech 32204 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System with Power Adder
FiTech 32261 Go EFI 2x4 Fuel Injection System
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.