FiTech 36208 Meanstreet EFI System Kit with In-Tank Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style
Receive a $125-175 mail-in rebate on select FiTech products. Rebate valid on purchases made 3/23/20-4/30/20. For more details and a rebate form click here.
FiTech Meanstreet EFI Fuel Injection Kits are the ultimate in modern aftermarket fuel injection technology to hit the market. Packed with all the standard features you would expect from FiTech Fuel Injection kits, the Meanstreet series offers the most performance and reliability to top off your wildest performance dreams!
Features include an onboard, self-learning ECU to eliminate any confusion when setting up and running your fuel injection system for the first time. It is as simple as installing on your vehicle and driving down the road using the handheld touch screen controller to dial in your tune on the fly. Wideband O2 sensor and Annular Swirl Wet Flow technology keep the air/fuel mixtures just right and burning at optimum efficiency, delivering you more power and fewer stops for fuel! Meanstreet EFI throttle bodies bolt on to any standard 4-bbl intake manifolds without the need for unnecessary adapters. FiTech once again offers the cleanest, simplest, high HP capable fuel injection technology, all at an affordable price to keep you on the road or track!
When it comes to converting to EFI, it’s important for the fuel pump to be installed in a cool area and what better place than in the gas tank itself. The pump is cooled by the fuel, it’s quieter plus there’s no chance of fuel starvation. To help ease the installation of an in-tank pump, this kit includes a new In-Tank Module assembly.
This universal billet assembly can be used on tanks with a depth of 6” to 15”. The billet aluminum was designed with the supply and return ports in a parallel position to help route the fuel lines easily and evenly. The vent port is on the other side to ease routing the line near the fill tube. The two fuel ports are threaded to accept -6 AN O-ring boss fittings for a secure, leak-free connection.
The cut-to-fit bracket secures a 340 LPH pump capable of providing fuel to 600 horsepower engines. To ensure clean fuel is pulled into the pump, two sizes of sock/filters are provided, a standard 11 square-inch design as well as a large, 35 square-inch version.
- Blacked out Die Cast Throttle body
- Altitude compensation
- Windshield Mount
- (8) Hi-Flow 800 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control Sensor
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wideband O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fittings
- 1 fan control adjustable from controller
- Go Fuel In-Tank Fuel Pump Module
- Blacked out diecast throttle body
- Annular discharge
- Windshield Mount for control
- 8 high flow 800hp injectors
- Built in fuel pressure regulator
- Internal MAP sensor
- Throttle position sensor
- Idle air control sensor
- Coolant temp sensor
- Wideband 02 sensor
- O2 bung kit
- -06AN fuel inlet fittings
- 1 Fan Control, and AC Input / Multi-use (can be used as only 1 of the following AC Input (kicks up idle), Nitrous Input (adjusts target AFR only), 2-Step Input (disables AFR Correction))
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FiTech 70020 Ultimate LS Induction System w/ Trans Control,600 HP
FiTech 30003 Go Street 400 HP Throttle Body EFI Kit
FiTech 30061 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Bright
FiTech 37001 LS EFI Fuel Injection Kit, 600 HP, w/Trans Control
FiTech 30001 Go EFI 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection, Bright
FiTech 70019 Ultimate LS Induction System, 600 HP
FiTech 30004 Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600HP Fuel Injection System
FiTech 30062 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Black
FiTech 30064 Go EFI 2x4 Power Adder System 1200 HP Injection
FiTech 30008 MeanStreet 800 HP Throttle Body EFI System
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.