FiTech 36204 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, In-Tank Pump, Power Adder
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style
Receive a $125-175 mail-in rebate on select FiTech products. Rebate valid on purchases made 3/23/20-4/30/20. For more details and a rebate form click here.
Sometimes you are looking for a little bit more than the standard setup. Maybe you have a weekend cruiser that you have big plans for in the future or maybe you are building a wild, high HP car or truck. Whatever your needs are, FiTech has modern fuel injection kits for any application at an affordable price.
FiTech recognized the need for a fuel injection unit that is compatible with nitrous and boosted applications. They understand that not everyone has a mild weekend cruiser tucked away in the shop. The Fitech Go EFI Power Adder 600HP Kit is just what you need for your boosted or nitrous powered engine. This system can be used in blow thru turbo, blower, or roots style supercharger configurations, capable of handling 25 lbs of boost. It can also be used in single-stage wet nitrous systems with the ability to control A/F mixtures and ignition timing. Features Nitrous and Boost timing retard functions, making this a perfect fuel injection system to add to your high horsepower engine.
All the same standard features of FiTech fuel injection with the added control over boosted and nitrous applications. This system also works well in naturally aspirated applications, in case you have big plans for the future! FiTech has revolutionized the aftermarket fuel injection industry by providing affordable fuel injection kits for all your needs - From a mild 350 small block to a big cubic inch turbo motor, you can trust that FiTech has just the right set up for your needs!
When it comes to converting to EFI, it’s important for the fuel pump to be installed in a cool area and what better place than in the gas tank itself. The pump is cooled by the fuel, it’s quieter plus there’s no chance of fuel starvation. To help ease the installation of an in-tank pump, this kit includes a new In-Tank Module assembly.
This universal billet assembly can be used on tanks with a depth of 6” to 15”. The billet aluminum was designed with the supply and return ports in a parallel position to help route the fuel lines easily and evenly. The vent port is on the other side to ease routing the line near the fill tube. The two fuel ports are threaded to accept -6 AN O-ring boss fittings for a secure, leak-free connection.
The cut-to-fit bracket secures a 340 LPH pump capable of providing fuel to 600 horsepower engines. To ensure clean fuel is pulled into the pump, two sizes of sock/filters are provided, a standard 11 square-inch design as well as a large, 35 square-inch version.
- Die-Cast Throttle Body
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wideband O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- Go Fuel In-Tank Fuel Pump Module
- Boost Ready Throttle Body
- Boost Ready ECU 2.5 Bar MAP sensor good for 21.7 PSI
- NITROUS control with a host of safety features and accessories for Nitrous tuning
- Nitrous and Boost specific target A/F target options
- Boost and Nitrous timing retard strategies
- 2 fan control (can set at separate temperatures)
- Air-conditioning idle speed input kick up
- Advanced hand Held Tuning Mode Enabled
- Pro Laptop Software, complete tuning for professional tuners
- You also get the standard features included in ALL of the Go EFI Systems:
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self-tuning After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there are NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wideband O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures complete atomization - COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!! Check out our videos, you need to see it
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built-in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your firewall
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- Ignition timing control does not learn and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FiTech 70020 Ultimate LS Induction System w/ Trans Control,600 HP
FiTech 30003 Go Street 400 HP Throttle Body EFI Kit
FiTech 30061 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Bright
FiTech 37001 LS EFI Fuel Injection Kit, 600 HP, w/Trans Control
FiTech 30001 Go EFI 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection, Bright
FiTech 70019 Ultimate LS Induction System, 600 HP
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 750
FiTech 30004 Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600HP Fuel Injection System
FiTech 30062 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Black
FiTech 30064 Go EFI 2x4 Power Adder System 1200 HP Injection
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.