FiTech 36203 Go Street EFI 400 HP System with In-Tank Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style
Receive a $125-175 mail-in rebate on select FiTech products. Rebate valid on purchases made 3/23/20-4/30/20. For more details and a rebate form click here.
FiTech has realized that not everyone needs the biggest, baddest, highest-flowing fuel injection system you can get your hands on. Some of us just want a little more throttle response, be able to squeeze out better mileage and to make this change as easy as possible.
The FiTech Go Street EFI Series is the answer you have been looking for when it comes to performance, ease of setup, and reliability. As ready-to-run as they come but still providing the best in performance and economy, the all-new FiTech Go Street EFI Series allows you to toss out that old leaky carburetor and bring new life to your favorite hotrod in the garage. This kit is designed for a simple, yet effective conversion to modern fuel injection technology at an incredibly affordable price.
When it comes to converting to EFI, it’s important for the fuel pump to be installed in a cool area and what better place than in the gas tank itself. The pump is cooled by the fuel, it’s quieter plus there’s no chance of fuel starvation. To help ease the installation of an in-tank pump, this kit includes a new In-Tank Module assembly.
This universal billet assembly can be used on tanks with a depth of 6” to 15”. The billet aluminum was designed with the supply and return ports in a parallel position to help route the fuel lines easily and evenly. The vent port is on the other side to ease routing the line near the fill tube. The two fuel ports are threaded to accept -6 AN O-ring boss fittings for a secure, leak-free connection.
The cut-to-fit bracket secures a 340 LPH pump capable of providing fuel to 600 horsepower engines. To ensure clean fuel is pulled into the pump, two sizes of sock/filters are provided, a standard 11 square-inch design as well as a large, 35 square-inch version.
- Die-Cast Throttle Body
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- FiTech flow matched 62-lb injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wideband O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- Self Learning- Extreme self-learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction
- Suitable for crate engines and mild performance engines
- Pre-programmed with Bolt-N-Go technology for out of the box performance with no tuning required
- EZ-tach input reads tach signal from Coil, HEI, MSD/CDI and many other brand ignitions (no timing control)
- For non-boosted engines- Normally aspirated applications only.
- Wide Band 4.2
- Onboard fuel pump driver
- Annular discharge design
- Hand-Held tuning module for performance tuning
- 1 Fan Control and AC Input (Kicks up Idle)
- FiTech flow matched 62-lb injectors
- Attractive Cast Finish
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
- Chevrolet, Pontiac, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Etc. engines making 200 HP up to 650 HP with a 4-barrel intake manifold.
- Replacement for any 4-barrel carburetors for engines with 200 HP up to 650 HP.
- Use the same size air cleaner you would normally use for your 4-barrel carburetor.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FiTech 30061 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Bright
FiTech 37001 LS EFI Fuel Injection Kit, 600 HP, w/Trans Control
FiTech 30003 Go Street 400 HP Throttle Body EFI Kit
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 750
FiTech 30004 Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600HP Fuel Injection System
FiTech 30062 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Black
FiTech 30064 Go EFI 2x4 Power Adder System 1200 HP Injection
FiTech 30008 MeanStreet 800 HP Throttle Body EFI System
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 500
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 750
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.