FiTech 36202 Go EFI 4 600 HP System with In-Tank Fuel Pump, Black
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style
Receive a $125-175 mail-in rebate on select FiTech products. Rebate valid on purchases made 3/23/20-4/30/20. For more details and a rebate form click here.
The Go EFI 4 Self Tuning Fuel Injection is rated at 600 HP but is suitable for engines from 250 HP thru 600 HP. This system is perfect for your everyday Driver right up to your weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer. It features the FASTEST most accurate Self Learning available, Timing control, Wet flow Annular discharge and tons of additional features. It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
- Die-Cast Throttle Body
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wideband O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- Go Fuel In-Tank Pump Module
- 4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self-tuning After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wideband O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures Complete Atomization
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built-in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your firewall
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- Ignition timing control does not learn and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
- Chevrolet, Pontiac, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Etc. engines making 200 HP up to 650 HP with a 4-barrel intake manifold.
- Replacement for any 4-barrel carburetors for engines with 200 HP up to 650 HP.
- Use the same size air cleaner you would normally use for your 4-barrel carburetor.
The Go EFI 4 with matte black finish combined with the In-Tank Fuel Pump Fuel Delivery Kit is rated at 600HP but is suitable for engines from 200HP thru 650HP. This self-tuning fuel injection system is perfect for your everyday Driver right up to your weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer. It features the fastest most accurate self-learning available, timing control, wet flow annular discharge and tons of additional features.
It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
When it comes to converting to EFI, it’s important for the fuel pump to be installed in a cool area and what better place than in the gas tank itself. The pump is cooled by the fuel, it’s quieter plus there’s no chance of fuel starvation. To help ease the installation of an in-tank pump, this kit includes a new In-Tank Module assembly.
This universal billet assembly can be used on tanks with a depth of 6” to 15”. The billet aluminum was designed with the supply and return ports in a parallel position to help route the fuel lines easily and evenly. The vent port is on the other side to ease routing the line near the fill tube. The two fuel ports are threaded to accept -6 AN O-ring boss fittings for a secure, leak-free connection.
The cut-to-fit bracket secures a 340 LPH pump capable of providing fuel to 600 horsepower engines. To ensure clean fuel is pulled into the pump, two sizes of sock/filters are provided, a standard 11 square-inch design as well as a large, 35 square-inch version.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FiTech 30003 Go Street 400 HP Throttle Body EFI Kit
FiTech 30061 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Bright
FiTech 37001 LS EFI Fuel Injection Kit, 600 HP, w/Trans Control
FiTech 30004 Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600HP Fuel Injection System
FiTech 30062 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Black
FiTech 30064 Go EFI 2x4 Power Adder System 1200 HP Injection
FiTech 30008 MeanStreet 800 HP Throttle Body EFI System
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 750
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 500
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/G-Surge Tank, 750
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.