FiTech 35610 Go EFI 3X2 Tri Power EFI, W/ Force Fuel, Gold
Universal Fit, Sequential multi-port Injection Style, Self Tuning, ECM Included
- Classic carburetor gold finish
- Self learning technology for wide range superfast dial in correction
- Equipped with three 500 CFM throttle bodies
- Easy tach input, reads tach signal from COIL, HEI, CDI and many other ignition brands
- Suitable for crate engines and performance builds for up to 600hp
Nothing says muscle like a 6-pack screaming at you when you open the hood, showing off a trio of two-barrels. Keep the muscle car look while upgrading to modern day EFI technology! Check out the new Go EFI Tri-Power 600hp system. No special manifold needed for the retro-style 3×2 Go EFI system that will bolt onto most 6-pack manifolds and are compatible with factory air intake systems. Powered by the well known self-learning technology from FiTech using three relatively simple two-barrel throttle bodies that actually perform while getting drivability and reliability. Requiring minimum effort to install while at the same time designed to maximize airflow and inlet velocity. This is a ready-to-run system that strays away from the programmable features and sticks to the basic functions necessary your street or mild performance engine needs. Each kit comes with three high-flow aluminum throttle bodies in a classic carburetor gold finish, external ECU (computer), Bosch wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replacement GM style parts. Adding EFI is a great way to boost economy, while not sacrificing performance. FiTech once again allows you to ditch that old carburetor and advance into the EFI world at the most affordable price on the planet!
FiTech’s all-new Force Fuel system makes the upgrade to FiTech EFI even easier! It mounts under the hood and is fed with the original mechanical or electric fuel pump. The fuel pump then fills the reservoir with a half-gallon of fuel to submerge an internal electric fuel pump—to keep it cool for long life and no chance of fuel starvation. An internal regulator keeps the pressure at a consistent 58 psi. Force Fuel then supplies the EFI system with the required high pressure to run at peak performance.
• Classic carburetor gold finish.
• Self learning technology for wide range superfast dial in correction.
• Equipped with three 500 CFM throttle bodies.
• Easy tach input, reads tach signal from COIL, HEI, CDI and many other ignition brands.
• Suitable for crate engines and performance builds for up to 600hp.
• Bosch Wideband Oxygen Sensor with mounting kit provides real time fuel map learning!
• For non-boosted engines natural aspirated applications only.
• Wet flow technology with a unique swirl spray annular discharge design that assures complete atomization!
• Bolts onto most 3×2 manifolds with no modifications necessary.
• Pre-programmed with bolt-n-go technology for out of the box performance with minimal input required.
Force Fuel system adds:
• 5 ft. of high-pressure fuel hose
• Serviceable 10-micron fuel filter
• AN fittings
• Return line fitting bung
• Liquid filled gauge
• Dual function bracket for bottom or side mounting
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.