FiTech 32854 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, SBF 289-302
302 Chevy Small Block V8, 289 Ford Small Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Do you want the ease of a standard throttle body EFI install, but also gain the benefits of port style EFI? FiTech has just what you are looking for in the FiTech Go Port EFI Systems.
Combining both a standard FiTech throttle body with a built in self learning ECU, a performance aluminum port style intake manifold and topped off with FiTech fuel injectors fed by a pair of high quality aluminum fuel rails, the FiTech Go Port EFI System takes all the guess work out of upgrading to a modern performance fuel injection system. Whether you are replacing an old, tired, antique carburetor on your original engine or topping off a new crate motor; FiTech Go Port EFI Systems will bring new life to any combination you choose!
- 900 CFM matte black throttle body
- Throttle body-mounted sequential fuel ECU
- 2.5 BAR MAP sensor built into the throttle body
- Self-Learning Technology with simple engine setup
- 2.5 inch touch screen Hand Held tuner with suction cup windshield mount
- All engine specific kits include a high-quality, Edelbrock intake manifold
- High flow fuel rails
- (8) FiTech Hi-Flo 42-lb injectors for 550 HP kits, 70-lb for 1,050 HP kits
- 4.2 wide band O2 sensor and stainless steel clamp or weld bung kit
- 6-pin sub harness with flagged lead destinations
- Coolant temperature sensor
- TPS, IAC, IAT, & BARO sensors integrated into the throttle body
- Throttle Body Gasket Kit
- Matte black finish
- Fits SBF 289-302
- 200-550 HP
- No ECU to mount under your dashboard or on your firewall.
- No big holes to drill or harnesses draped all over your engine!
- Everything you need is mounted right on the manifold and wiring is super simple, usually no more than four wires to get you up and running.
- With no laptop required and absolutely no tuning experience necessary, now high performance port EFI is within the reach of everyone
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
FiTech Go Port EFI Systems offer a unique mixture of fuel injection technologies for years of performance and reliability. With less tuning and set up to worry about, FiTech Go Port EFI Systems will leave you with more time to enjoy out on the open road, without having to stop at every gas pump you come across along the way!
More Like This
FiTech 32858 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, SBF 289-302
Edelbrock 35940 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Small Block Ford
Edelbrock 359400 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Small Block Ford,w/out Tablet
FiTech 32454 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, 351W, 200-550 HP
FiTech 32458 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, 351W, 500-1050 HP
FiTech 37854 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, SBC, 200-550 HP
FiTech 37858 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, SBC, 200-550 HP
FAST 3035351-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Fw, Up to 1000HP
FAST 3035351-05E Complete Fw EZ-EFI Kit, Up to 550HP
FAST 3031302-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Small Block Ford, Up to 1000HP
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.