FiTech 32854 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, SBF 289-302
Do you want the ease of a standard throttle body EFI install, but also gain the benefits of port style EFI? FiTech has just what you are looking for in the FiTech Go Port EFI Systems.
Combining both a standard FiTech throttle body with a built in self learning ECU, a performance aluminum port style intake manifold and topped off with FiTech fuel injectors fed by a pair of high quality aluminum fuel rails, the FiTech Go Port EFI System takes all the guess work out of upgrading to a modern performance fuel injection system. Whether you are replacing an old, tired, antique carburetor on your original engine or topping off a new crate motor; FiTech Go Port EFI Systems will bring new life to any combination you choose!
- 900 CFM matte black throttle body
- Throttle body-mounted sequential fuel ECU
- 2.5 BAR MAP sensor built into the throttle body
- Self-Learning Technology with simple engine setup
- 2.5 inch touch screen Hand Held tuner with suction cup windshield mount
- All engine specific kits include a high-quality, Edelbrock intake manifold
- High flow fuel rails
- (8) FiTech Hi-Flo 42-lb injectors for 550 HP kits, 70-lb for 1,050 HP kits
- 4.2 wide band O2 sensor and stainless steel clamp or weld bung kit
- 6-pin sub harness with flagged lead destinations
- Coolant temperature sensor
- TPS, IAC, IAT, & BARO sensors integrated into the throttle body
- Throttle Body Gasket Kit
- Matte black finish
- Fits SBF 289-302
- 200-550 HP
- No ECU to mount under your dashboard or on your firewall.
- No big holes to drill or harnesses draped all over your engine!
- Everything you need is mounted right on the manifold and wiring is super simple, usually no more than four wires to get you up and running.
- With no laptop required and absolutely no tuning experience necessary, now high performance port EFI is within the reach of everyone
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
FiTech Go Port EFI Systems offer a unique mixture of fuel injection technologies for years of performance and reliability. With less tuning and set up to worry about, FiTech Go Port EFI Systems will leave you with more time to enjoy out on the open road, without having to stop at every gas pump you come across along the way!
More Like This
FiTech 30454 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, BBC, Matte Black
FiTech 32858 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, SBF 289-302
FiTech 30258 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, BBC, Black
FiTech 30458 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, BBC, 500-1050 HP
FiTech 37854 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, SBC, 200-550 HP
FiTech 30254 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, BBC, Satin
FiTech 37858 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, SBC, 200-550 HP
FiTech 30014 Go Port Stand Alone EFI Kit
FiTech 32454 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, 351W, 200-550 HP
FiTech 32458 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, 351W, 500-1050 HP
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.