FiTech 31004 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Power Adder
Universal Fit, 850 CFM CFM, Calibration Module Included, ECM Included, Fuel Pump Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Sometimes you are looking for a little bit more than the standard setup. Maybe you have a weekend cruiser that you have big plans for in the future or maybe you are building a wild, high HP car or truck. Whatever your needs are, FiTech has modern fuel injection kits for any application at an affordable price.
FiTech recognized the need for a fuel injection unit that is compatible in nitrous and boosted applications. They understand that not everyone has a mild weekend cruiser tucked away in the shop. The Fitech Go EFI Power Adder 600HP Kit is just what you need for your boosted or nitrous powered engine. This system can be used in blow thru turbo, blower, or roots style supercharger configurations, capable of handling 25 lbs of boost. Can also be used in single stage wet nitrous systems with the ability to control A/F mixtures and ignition timing. Features Nitrous and Boost timing retard functions, making this a perfect fuel injection system to add to your high horsepower engine.
All the same standard features of FiTech fuel injection with the added control over boosted and nitrous applications. This system also works well in naturally aspirated applications, in case you have big plans for the future! FiTech has revolutionized the aftermarket fuel injection industry by providing affordable fuel injection kits for all your needs - From a mild 350 small block to a big cubic inch turbo motor, you can trust that FiTech has just the right set up for your needs!
- Die Cast Throttle Body
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit
- Boost Ready Throttle Body
- Boost Ready ECU 2.5 Bar MAP sensor good for 21.7 PSI
- NITROUS control with a host of safety features and accessories for Nitrous tuning
- Nitrous and Boost specific target A/F target options
- Boost and Nitrous timing retard strategies
- 2 fan control (can set at separate temperatures)
- Air-conditioning idle speed input kick up
- Advanced hand Held Tuning Mode Enabled
- Pro Laptop Software, complete tuning for professional tuners
- You also get the standard features included in ALL of the Go EFI Systems:
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self-tuning After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures complete atomizationCOMPLETE ATOMIZATION!! Check out our videos, you need to see it
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
More Like This
FiTech 32204 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System with Power Adder
FiTech 32201 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Polished
FiTech 32203 Go Street EFI Fuel Injection System
FiTech 32261 Go EFI 2x4 Fuel Injection System
FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI System, 600 HP
FiTech 30020 Go EFI Fuel Injection System, 650HP
FiTech 32262 Go EFI 2x4 Fuel Injection System, Matte Black
FiTech 39001 Go EFI 2 Throttle Body 400HP System
FiTech 39610 Go EFI Tri-Power Throttle Body 600HP System
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Black
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.