FiTech 31003 Go Street EFI 400 HP System
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style
Receive a $125-175 mail-in rebate on select FiTech products. Rebate valid on purchases made 3/23/20-4/30/20. For more details and a rebate form click here.
FiTech has realized that not everyone needs the biggest, baddest, highest-flowing fuel injection system you can get your hands on. Some of us just want a little more throttle response, be able to squeeze out better mileage and to make this change as easy as possible.
The FiTech Go Street EFI Series is the answer you have been looking for when it comes to performance, ease of setup, and reliability. As ready-to-run as they come but still providing the best in performance and economy, the all new FiTech Go Street EFI Series allows you to toss out that old leaky carburetor and bring new life to your favorite hotrod in the garage. This kit is designed for a simple, yet effective conversion to modern fuel injection technology at an incredibly affordable price.
This kit is also supplied with the FiTech Fuel Delivery kit for a simple and effective fuel system install. Included is a 255 L/ph EFI fuel pump, 20 feet of high pressure EFI grade hose, a 100 micron pre-filter and a 30 micron post filter, and associated push lock style fittings to simplify your fuel injection conversion. This system is designed for engines making up to 600 HP.
- Die Cast Throttle Body
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- FiTech flow matched 62-lb injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- Self Learning- Extreme self-learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction
- Suitable for crate engines and mild performance engines
- Pre-programmed with Bolt-N-Go technology for out of the box performance with no tuning required
- EZ-tach input, reads tach signal from: Coil, HEI, MSD/CDI and many other brand ignitions (no timing control)
- For non boosted engines- Normally aspirated applications only.
- Wide Band 4.2
- On board fuel pump driver
- Annular discharge design
- Hand Held tuning module for performance tuning
- 1 Fan Control and AC Input (Kicks up Idle)
- FiTech flow matched 62-lb injectors
- Attractive Cast Finish
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
- Chevrolet, Pontiac, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Etc. engines making 150 HP up to 400 HP with a 4-barrel intake manifold.
- Replacement for any 4-barrel carburetors for engines with 150 HP up to 400 HP.
- Use the same size air cleaner you would normally use for your 4-barrel carburetor.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
FiTech 32203 Go Street EFI Fuel Injection System
FiTech 31004 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Power Adder
FiTech 32202Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Matte Black
FiTech 32208 MeanStreet EFI Fuel Injection System, Black
FiTech Go EFI 2x4 Dual-Quad Fuel Injection Syst. Kit w/G-Surge Ta
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
FiTech 31001 Go EFI 4 600 HP System, Polished
FiTech 32201 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Polished
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.