FiTech 30258 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, BBC, Black
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8, User Tunable
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Do you want the ease of a standard throttle body EFI install, but also gain the benefits of port style EFI? FiTech has just what you are looking for in the FiTech Go Port EFI Systems.
Combining both a standard FiTech throttle body with a built in self learning ECU, a performance aluminum port style intake manifold and topped off with FiTech fuel injectors fed by a pair of high quality aluminum fuel rails, the FiTech Go Port EFI System takes all the guess work out of upgrading to a modern performance fuel injection system. Whether you are replacing an old, tired, antique carburetor on your original engine or topping off a new crate motor; FiTech Go Port EFI Systems will bring new life to any combination you choose!
- 900 CFM matte black throttle body
- Throttle body-mounted sequential fuel ECU
- 2.5 BAR MAP sensor built into the throttle body
- Self-Learning Technology with simple engine setup
- 2.5 inch touch screen Hand Held tuner with suction cup windshield mount
- All engine specific kits include a high-quality, aftermarket, port
- EFI style intake manifold
- High flow fuel rails
- (8) FiTech Hi-Flo 42-lb injectors for 550 HP kits, 70-lb for 1,050 HP kits
- 4.2 wide band O2 sensor and stainless steel clamp or weld bung kit
- 6-pin sub harness with flagged lead destinations
- Coolant temperature sensor
- TPS, IAC, IAT, & BARO sensors integrated into the throttle body
Throttle Body Gasket Kit
- No ECU to mount under your dashboard or on your firewall
- No big holes to drill or harnesses draped all over your engine
- Everything you need is mounted right on the manifold and wiring is super simple, usually no more than four wires to get you up and running
- With no laptop required and absolutely no tuning experience necessary, now high performance port EFI is within the reach of everyone
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
FiTech Go Port EFI Systems offer a unique mixture of fuel injection technologies for years of performance and reliability. With less tuning and set up to worry about, FiTech Go Port EFI Systems will leave you with more time to enjoy out on the open road, without having to stop at every gas pump you come across along the way!
More Like This
FiTech 30454 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, BBC, Matte Black
FiTech 30458 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, BBC, 500-1050 HP
FiTech 30254 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, BBC, Satin
FAST 3011454-05E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Big Block Chevy, Up to 550HP
FAST 3011454-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Big Block Chevy, Up to 1000HP
FAST 3011572-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Big Block Chevy, Up to 1000 HP
FiTech 37858 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, SBC, 200-550 HP
FAST 3012350-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Small Block Chevy, Up to 1000HP
FAST 3012350-05E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Small Block Chevy, Up to 550HP
FAST 30412-05L EZ-EFI 2.0 Self-Tuning Fuel Injection System Kit
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.