FiTech 30258 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, BBC, Black
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8, User Tunable
Do you want the ease of a standard throttle body EFI install, but also gain the benefits of port style EFI? FiTech has just what you are looking for in the FiTech Go Port EFI Systems.
Combining both a standard FiTech throttle body with a built in self learning ECU, a performance aluminum port style intake manifold and topped off with FiTech fuel injectors fed by a pair of high quality aluminum fuel rails, the FiTech Go Port EFI System takes all the guess work out of upgrading to a modern performance fuel injection system. Whether you are replacing an old, tired, antique carburetor on your original engine or topping off a new crate motor; FiTech Go Port EFI Systems will bring new life to any combination you choose!
- 900 CFM matte black throttle body
- Throttle body-mounted sequential fuel ECU
- 2.5 BAR MAP sensor built into the throttle body
- Self-Learning Technology with simple engine setup
- 2.5 inch touch screen Hand Held tuner with suction cup windshield mount
- All engine specific kits include a high-quality, aftermarket, port
- EFI style intake manifold
- High flow fuel rails
- (8) FiTech Hi-Flo 42-lb injectors for 550 HP kits, 70-lb for 1,050 HP kits
- 4.2 wide band O2 sensor and stainless steel clamp or weld bung kit
- 6-pin sub harness with flagged lead destinations
- Coolant temperature sensor
- TPS, IAC, IAT, & BARO sensors integrated into the throttle body
Throttle Body Gasket Kit
- No ECU to mount under your dashboard or on your firewall
- No big holes to drill or harnesses draped all over your engine
- Everything you need is mounted right on the manifold and wiring is super simple, usually no more than four wires to get you up and running
- With no laptop required and absolutely no tuning experience necessary, now high performance port EFI is within the reach of everyone
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
FiTech Go Port EFI Systems offer a unique mixture of fuel injection technologies for years of performance and reliability. With less tuning and set up to worry about, FiTech Go Port EFI Systems will leave you with more time to enjoy out on the open road, without having to stop at every gas pump you come across along the way!
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
FiTech 37858 Go Port EFI Fuel Injection System, SBC, 200-550 HP
FAST 3012350-05E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Small Block Chevy, Up to 550HP
Edelbrock 359600 Pro-Flo 4 EFI Kit, Big Block Ford, w/out Tablet
Edelbrock 35840 Pro-Flo 4 EFI 4150 Kit, Gen V BBC, Oval Port
Edelbrock 358600 Pro-Flo 4, 4150, Gen V BBC, Rect Port, No Tablet
Edelbrock 35870 Pro-Flo 4 XT, Gen V BBC, Rectangle Port
Edelbrock 35880 Pro-Flo 4 XT, Gen V BBC, Rectangle Port
Edelbrock 358830 Pro-Flo 4 XT, Gen V BBC, Rect Port, No Tablet
Edelbrock 358400 Pro-Flo 4, 4150, Gen V BBC, Oval Port, No Tablet
Edelbrock 358500 Pro-Flo 4, 4150, Gen V BBC, Rect Port, No Tablet
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
The Museum of American Speed houses vintage racing engines of all shapes and sizes. Here's a peek at some that feature vintage power adders. From turbos to superchargers, there has been plenty of interesting innovation over the years...