FiTech 30021 Go EFI Fuel Injection System, 650HP, Black
Universal Fit, Throttle Body Injection Style, Self Tuning, Injectors Included, Anodized
Fitech Fuel Injection introduces the all new Go EFI Classic in the classic carburetor gold finish. Fitech EFI is now reverting back to the old school classic look while maintaining its innovative award winning patented design. This revolutionary fuel injection system allows you to maintain the classic carburetor look while eliminating cold start issues, hesitation, vapor lock and flooding. This innovative classic design hides the injectors and has an externally mounted ECU so it can be mounted wherever you want to ensure a true carburetor look is maintained. The Go EFI Classic is a self-tuning fuel injection system rated for up to 650hp. The more you drive the more it adapts to your personal style. So it is perfect for your everyday driver, your weekend Street Machine, or your Bracket Racer.
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds
- Externally mounted ECU to maintain that classic carburetor look
- (4) Injectors support up to 650hp
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- High resolution full color touchscreen for setup, tuning, and gauge displays
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.2 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real time Fuel Map Learning
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with stainless steel T-Bolt clamps and a stainless steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- High-flow aluminum throttle body with four 45mm diameter throttle bores to increase the air flow for additional horsepower gains and large CM engines
- All sensors excluding the O2 and coolant sensor are integrated directly into the throttle body
- Works with original carb-type distributor, factory-style throttle linkage, and most four barrel intake manifolds
Go EFI Systems Manual (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
FiTech 30020 Go EFI Fuel Injection System, 650HP
FiTech 32202Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Matte Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Black
FiTech 32204 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System with Power Adder
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
FiTech 32208 MeanStreet EFI Fuel Injection System, Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/ Hy-Fuel Pump, 600H HP, Black
FiTech 32201 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Polished
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.
The Museum of American Speed houses vintage racing engines of all shapes and sizes. Here's a peek at some that feature vintage power adders. From turbos to superchargers, there has been plenty of interesting innovation over the years...