FiTech 30021 Go EFI Fuel Injection System, 650HP, Black
Universal Fit, Throttle Body Injection Style, Self Tuning, Injectors Included, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for FiTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Fitech Fuel Injection introduces the all new Go EFI Classic in the classic carburetor gold finish. Fitech EFI is now reverting back to the old school classic look while maintaining its innovative award winning patented design. This revolutionary fuel injection system allows you to maintain the classic carburetor look while eliminating cold start issues, hesitation, vapor lock and flooding. This innovative classic design hides the injectors and has an externally mounted ECU so it can be mounted wherever you want to ensure a true carburetor look is maintained. The Go EFI Classic is a self-tuning fuel injection system rated for up to 650hp. The more you drive the more it adapts to your personal style. So it is perfect for your everyday driver, your weekend Street Machine, or your Bracket Racer.
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds
- Externally mounted ECU to maintain that classic carburetor look
- (4) Injectors support up to 650hp
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- High resolution full color touchscreen for setup, tuning, and gauge displays
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.2 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real time Fuel Map Learning
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with stainless steel T-Bolt clamps and a stainless steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- High-flow aluminum throttle body with four 45mm diameter throttle bores to increase the air flow for additional horsepower gains and large CM engines
- All sensors excluding the O2 and coolant sensor are integrated directly into the throttle body
- Works with original carb-type distributor, factory-style throttle linkage, and most four barrel intake manifolds
Go EFI Systems Manual (PDF)
More Like This
FiTech 30020 Go EFI Fuel Injection System, 650HP
FiTech 32202Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Matte Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 600 HP, Black
FiTech 32204 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System with Power Adder
FiTech Go EFI Fuel Injection System Kit w/G-Surge Tank, 400 HP
FiTech 32208 MeanStreet EFI Fuel Injection System, Black
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/ Hy-Fuel Pump, 600H HP, Black
FiTech 32201 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System, Polished
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 400 HP
FiTech Go EFI 4 Fuel System Kit w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 600 HP, Power Add
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.