FiTech 30008 MeanStreet 800 HP Throttle Body EFI System
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style
- The eight high flow injectors can support up to 800 HP
- Has a built-in fuel pressure regulator, MAP sensor, TPS sensor, and IAC sensor
- Features a blacked out diecast throttle body fits typical Holley/Edelbrock carb intakes
- This is the perfect replacement for an expensive custom carburetor on a high horsepower street sweeper or race car
- Has an integrated fan control with second multi-use control that can be used as A/C input (kicks up idle), nitrous input (adjusts target AFR only), or 2-step input (disables AFR correction)
FiTech MeanStreet is the perfect replacement for an expensive custom carburetor on a high horsepower street sweeper or race car. Whether you're running a stroked big block or a race roller small block, FiTech MeanStreet can deliver drivability to the most unruly of large cam engines. These retrofit throttle body EFI kits will provide lower idle RPM, cleaner start up and crisp throttle response - features the best carb tuners in the world can't match! Plus, FiTech throttle bodies bolt right on to typical square flange Holley/Edelbrock carburetor intake manifolds.
The FiTech 30008 MeanStreet fuel injection kit is the most potent naturally aspirated EFI system in the FiTech product line, capable of supporting up to 800 HP. It contains all of the same features as the other Go EFI systems, excluding any control over the ignition system. MeanStreet is compatible with single stage nitrous via AFR correction, but requires your separate ignition system for timing retard.
FiTech EFI offers all of the latest technology and tuning software via an easy-to-use touch screen. The ECU is self-learning and will continually adjust the fuel maps to increase efficiency and performance, while still allowing the user to adjust inputs on their own. The ECU also features inputs for a single electric fan control, fuel pump voltage regulation to reduce noise and heat buildup, and an integrated fuel pressure regulator ensures the unit is always at the correct fuel pressure without additional expense.
FiTech is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. All FiTech throttle bodies have built in computers and sensors reducing the amount of wiring to route in your vehicle, you can run the system on only 4 wires and two sensors. The sensors are OEM style for proven reliability and easy replacement.
A list of features for the FiTech 30008 MeanStreet EFI 800 HP self-learning fuel injection system:
- Blacked out diecast throttle body fits typical Holley/Edelbrock carb intakes
- Includes windshield mount for hand held controller with 8 GB data log capabilities
- Eight high flow injectors can support up to 800 HP
- Built-in fuel pressure regulator, MAP sensor, TPS sensor, and IAC sensor
- Includes coolant temp sensor, wideband 02 sensor and O2 bung kit
- -6 AN fuel inlet connection
- Integrated fan control with second multi-use control that can be used as A/C input (kicks up idle), nitrous input (adjusts target AFR only), or 2-step input (disables AFR correction)
- Voltage Control fuel pump control reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise, thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Unique Swirl Spray annular discharge design assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION! Check out our videos, you need to see it.
- Air/fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try THAT with your carb.
- Built in fuel pressure regulator means no extra regulator to mount on your fire wall
FiTech is the leading name in EFI conversions for good reason, bringing not only economy to the market, but simplicity through design. The switch to fuel injection has never been easier. These fuel injection systems are backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty. Tuning and technical support is available through the phone and online support by the way of tech articles and emails. FiTech self-learning fuel injection comes out of the box adaptable to your engine combos with the press of a button. Order today to join the golden age of fuel injection!
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.