FAST 32107-8 Precision-Flow Fuel Injector, LS3/LS7, Set of 8
LS3 Chevy LS V8, LS7 Chevy LS V8, Fuel Injector O-Rings Included, High Injector Impedence
The FAST Precision Flow 242 LB/Hr LS3/LS7 profile injector provides a significant increase in fuel flow over stock while retaining drop-in compatibility for use in GEN III/IV LS manifolds.
- Set of 8
- Flow Rate (Lb/Hr) at 43 PSI: 210
- Flow Rate (Lb/Hr) at 58 PSI: 242
- Injector Electrical Connector Style: Denso
- O-Ring to O-Ring Height: 1.48
- Outside Diameter of Lower O-Ring: 0.551
- Outside Diameter of Upper O-Ring: 0.551
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 6 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.