FAST 307503T EZ EFI In-Tank Fuel Pump Kit
Universal Fit, 90 psi Maximum Pressure, Not Clamps Included, Is Fittings Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Whether you want to install a new inline fuel pump, or retro-fit an in-tank pump into a fuel tank that was originally manufactured without a pump, FAST™ has an easy solution for you. All FAST™ fuel pump kits are designed specifically to work seamlessly with EZ-EFI® systems, flowing the right amount of fuel for the application. Each kit comes with everything needed for installation.
- In-Tank Electric EFI Fuel Pump, 600 HP Capable
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Fuel Pressure Gauge
- Billet Fuel Filter (Re-usable)
- Relay Harness (Plug & Play for EZ-EFI®)
- (1) 6AN to 6AN Female Coupler (Filter to Fuel Pump)
- (2) 6AN to O-Ring 6AN Straight Fitting (Regular In/Out)
More Like This
FAST 307503 EZ EFI Specific Fuel Pump Kit, 550HP
FAST 307501 Race Inline Fuel System, Up-to-1900 Naturally Aspirated HP
FAST 307500 Race Inline Fuel System, Up-to-1300 Naturally Aspirated HP
FAST 30402-FK Master Inline Fuel Pump Kit, Includes Hoses/Fittings
Edelbrock 36031 Adjustable Fuel Sump Module, 67 GPH
FiTech40004 Command Center 2 EFI Fuel Pump
Mr Gasket 12S Electric Fuel Pump, 4 PSI/7 PSI, 35 GPH
Speedway Red Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI, 97 GPH
Henchcraft® Fuel Tank Delivery System Assembly, Jaz Fuel Cell
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.