FAST 307503T EZ EFI In-Tank Fuel Pump Kit
Universal Fit, In Tank Electric Fuel Pump Type, 90 psi Maximum Pressure
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Whether you want to install a new inline fuel pump, or retro-fit an in-tank pump into a fuel tank that was originally manufactured without a pump, FAST™ has an easy solution for you. All FAST™ fuel pump kits are designed specifically to work seamlessly with EZ-EFI® systems, flowing the right amount of fuel for the application. Each kit comes with everything needed for installation.
- In-Tank Electric EFI Fuel Pump, 600 HP Capable
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Fuel Pressure Gauge
- Billet Fuel Filter (Re-usable)
- Relay Harness (Plug & Play for EZ-EFI®)
- (1) 6AN to 6AN Female Coupler (Filter to Fuel Pump)
- (2) 6AN to O-Ring 6AN Straight Fitting (Regular In/Out)
More Like This
FAST 307503 EZ EFI Specific Fuel Pump Kit, 550HP
FAST 30402-FK Master Inline Fuel Pump Kit, Includes Hoses/Fittings
FAST 307500 Race Inline Fuel System, Up-to-1300 Naturally Aspirated HP
FAST 307501 Race Inline Fuel System, Up-to-1900 Naturally Aspirated HP
Speedway Red Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI, 97 GPH
Speedway Black 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI
FAST 30085 Universal In-Line Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 36031 Adjustable Fuel Sump Module, 67 GPH
FAST 30401-P In-Tank Fuel Pump Only w/Pick-Up Filter and Connector Kit
Mr Gasket 12S Electric Fuel Pump, 4 PSI/7 PSI, 35 GPH
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.