FAST 307503T EZ EFI In-Tank Fuel Pump Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Whether you want to install a new inline fuel pump, or retro-fit an in-tank pump into a fuel tank that was originally manufactured without a pump, FAST™ has an easy solution for you. All FAST™ fuel pump kits are designed specifically to work seamlessly with EZ-EFI® systems, flowing the right amount of fuel for the application. Each kit comes with everything needed for installation.
- In-Tank Electric EFI Fuel Pump, 600 HP Capable
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Fuel Pressure Gauge
- Billet Fuel Filter (Re-usable)
- Relay Harness (Plug & Play for EZ-EFI®)
- (1) 6AN to 6AN Female Coupler (Filter to Fuel Pump)
- (2) 6AN to O-Ring 6AN Straight Fitting (Regular In/Out)
More Like This
FAST 307503 EZ EFI Specific Fuel Pump Kit, 550HP
FAST 307501 Race Inline Fuel System, Up-to-1900 Naturally Aspirated HP
FAST 307500 Race Inline Fuel System, Up-to-1300 Naturally Aspirated HP
FAST 30402-FK Master Inline Fuel Pump Kit, Includes Hoses/Fittings
Mr Gasket 12S Electric Fuel Pump, 4 PSI/7 PSI, 35 GPH
Speedway Red Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI, 97 GPH
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.