FAST 305017 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, Tall Deck Big Block Chevy
427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8, Is Computer-Controlled Compatible, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Due to a variety of changes and updates developed by the talented electrical engineers at FAST, these dual-sync distributors are plug-and-play for electronic ignition control with FAST EZ-EFI 2.0, XFI Sportsman and XFI 2.0. A weld was added to the underside of the "advanced plate sleeve" to provide additional stability to the magnet sleeve for more accurate timing, and increased circuit protection has been added to the sensor module - making the unit less susceptible to noise or timing fluctuations. This also creates more accurate and reliable timing control in harsh conditions or racing environments. Meanwhile, for ease of installation, the cam sync LED display has been changed to green while the crank LED remains red. The wires have also been upgraded to a 20 AWG flexible style, which are much stronger and feature improved durability.
- Compatible w/ FAST EZ-EFI 2.0, XFI Sportsman & XFI 2.0
NEW Dual-Sync Features
- 20 AWG, extreme-duty flexible-style wires for increased strength & durability
- Revised sensor placement & advanced plate sleeve designs create increased accuracy & reliability
- Increased circuit protection added to sensor module to make unit less susceptible to noise or timing fluctuations & make for accurate timing control in harsh conditions & racing environments
- Revised LED strategy for easier set up
- CNC-machined housing from high-quality 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Drop-in, plug-and-play solution for fully sequential EFI when used with XFI 2.0
- Reluctors & pick-ups that have been properly aligned right out of the box that eliminate the need to set crankshaft reference angles or rotor phasing manually before installation
- High output magnetic pick-ups to generate high capacity, noise resistant, discrete switch signals to the ECU, they deliver extremely precise ignition timing and long life
More Like This
Speedmaster 1-385-001 Distributor Ignition Kit, Chevy 350-454
Accel 59132 Performance Distributor Vortec 1996-00
Accel 59131 Performance Distributor HEI GM V8, Small Cap
MSD 8366 GM Late Model HEI V8 Ext Coil Distributor
FAST 305005 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, Small Block/Big Block Chevy
Accel 59130 Performance Distributor HEI GM 265-454
FAST Chevy Billet Race Distributors
Holley EFI 565-104 EFI Dual Sync Distributor, BBC
PerTronix D7100800 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBC/BBC, Blk
PerTronix D104600 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, SBC/BBC, Black
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.