FAST 305016 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, Pontiac V8
Pontiac V8, Is Computer-Controlled Compatible, HEI / Male Cap Terminal Style, Not Hall Effect
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Due to a variety of changes and updates developed by the talented electrical engineers at FAST, these dual-sync distributors are plug-and-play for electronic ignition control with FAST EZ-EFI 2.0, XFI Sportsman and XFI 2.0. A weld was added to the underside of the "advanced plate sleeve" to provide additional stability to the magnet sleeve for more accurate timing, and increased circuit protection has been added to the sensor module - making the unit less susceptible to noise or timing fluctuations. This also creates more accurate and reliable timing control in harsh conditions or racing environments. Meanwhile, for ease of installation, the cam sync LED display has been changed to green while the crank LED remains red. The wires have also been upgraded to a 20 AWG flexible style, which are much stronger and feature improved durability.
- Compatible w/ FAST EZ-EFI 2.0, XFI Sportsman & XFI 2.0
NEW Dual-Sync Features
- 20 AWG, extreme-duty flexible-style wires for increased strength & durability
- Revised sensor placement & advanced plate sleeve designs create increased accuracy & reliability
- Increased circuit protection added to sensor module to make unit less susceptible to noise or timing fluctuations & make for accurate timing control in harsh conditions & racing environments
- Revised LED strategy for easier set up
- CNC-machined housing from high-quality 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Drop-in, plug-and-play solution for fully sequential EFI when used with XFI 2.0
- Reluctors & pick-ups that have been properly aligned right out of the box that eliminate the need to set crankshaft reference angles or rotor phasing manually before installation
- High output magnetic pick-ups to generate high capacity, noise resistant, discrete switch signals to the ECU, they deliver extremely precise ignition timing and long life
More Like This
Holley EFI 565-107 EFI Dual Sync Distributor, Pontiac
Speedmaster 1-385-008 Distributor Ignition Kit, Pontiac 326-455
PerTronix D120700 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, Pontiac V8
PerTronix D120801 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, Pontiac V8
PerTronix D7120710 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, Pontiac V8
PerTronix D120710 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, Pontiac V8
PerTronix D7120810 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, Pontiac V8
PerTronix D120810 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, Pontiac V8
PerTronix D7120800 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, Pontiac V8
PerTronix D120800 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, Pontiac V8
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.