FAST 305015 Billet Dual-Sync Distributor, 351-460 Big Block Ford
Ford Small Block V8, Ford Big Block V8, Is Computer-Controlled Compatible, Not Hall Effect
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Due to a variety of changes and updates developed by the talented electrical engineers at FAST, these dual-sync distributors are plug-and-play for electronic ignition control with FAST EZ-EFI 2.0, XFI Sportsman and XFI 2.0. A weld was added to the underside of the "advanced plate sleeve" to provide additional stability to the magnet sleeve for more accurate timing, and increased circuit protection has been added to the sensor module - making the unit less susceptible to noise or timing fluctuations. This also creates more accurate and reliable timing control in harsh conditions or racing environments. Meanwhile, for ease of installation, the cam sync LED display has been changed to green while the crank LED remains red. The wires have also been upgraded to a 20 AWG flexible style, which are much stronger and feature improved durability.
- Compatible w/ FAST EZ-EFI 2.0, XFI Sportsman & XFI 2.0
NEW Dual-Sync Features
- 20 AWG, extreme-duty flexible-style wires for increased strength & durability
- Revised sensor placement & advanced plate sleeve designs create increased accuracy & reliability
- Increased circuit protection added to sensor module to make unit less susceptible to noise or timing fluctuations & make for accurate timing control in harsh conditions & racing environments
- Revised LED strategy for easier set up
- CNC-machined housing from high-quality 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Drop-in, plug-and-play solution for fully sequential EFI when used with XFI 2.0
- Reluctors & pick-ups that have been properly aligned right out of the box that eliminate the need to set crankshaft reference angles or rotor phasing manually before installation
- High output magnetic pick-ups to generate high capacity, noise resistant, discrete switch signals to the ECU, they deliver extremely precise ignition timing and long life
More Like This
PerTronix D7132700 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, Ford 351C
PerTronix D132811 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, Ford 351C, Red
PerTronix D7132711 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, Ford 351C
PerTronix D232800 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Marine Ford 351C, Black
PerTronix D132800 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, Ford 351C, Blk
PerTronix D132700 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, Ford 351C, Blk
PerTronix D7132800 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, Ford 351C
Holley EFI 565-110 EFI Dual Sync Distributor, Ford 351-460
PerTronix D132810 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, Ford 351C, Blk
PerTronix D7132710 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, Ford 351C
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
A quick rundown on how to set initial timing on the Small Block Chevy 350 and the Ford 302.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.