FAST 30332-8 Precision-Flow LS2-Type 33 lb/hr Injectors, Set of 8
Universal Fit, Fuel Injector O-Rings Included, USCAR/EV6/EV14 Injector Plug Style
The FAST Precision-Flow Fuel Injectors are the highest flowing injectors available for GM Gen IV engines and are uniquely designed for direct installation into LS2 engines and other applications that use LS2 sized/height injectors. They are correctly sized (shorter than common LS1/LS6 injectors) and feature the correct EV6/USCAR connector, enabling a hassle-free plug-in operation.
- 33 lb/hr (346.5cc/min) at 58 psi (Stock OEM LS operating pressure)
- For High-Impedance Applications
- V8 Applications will need 8 Injectors
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 6 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.