FAST 301202 XFI Fuel Injector Harness, GM GEN III LS1, LS6, MINITIMER
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS6 Chevy LS V8, Multi-port Injection Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
FAST XFI* Fuel Injector Harnesses feature clearly labeled Weather Pack connectors and plug into FAST XFI Main Harnesses to designate your engines specific firing order.
Injector Harness Part Number 301202
- Minitimer Injector Connectors
- Firing Order 1-8-7-2-6-5-4-3 - works with:
- GM Gen III Engines (LS1, LS6)
*All harnesses will also work with the original "Classic" FAST Electronic Fuel Injection.
More Like This
FAST 301101 XFI Main Wiring Harness, GM LT1/Carb Conversion
FAST 301108 XFI Main Wiring Harness, GM LS1/LS2/LS6/LS7
FAST 301209 XFI Fuel Injector Harness, GM GEN III LS2, LS3, LS7, USCAR
FAST 301416 XFI Optional Harness, LS2/LS7 Crank Pickup Adapter Harness
FAST 301415 LS2/LS7 Cam Pickup Adapter Harness
Edelbrock 15904 Fuel Injection Wiring Harness Adapter, USCAR Style
FAST 301105 XFI Main Universal Wiring Harness w/Weatherpack Connectors
FAST 301402 Analog Input Harness
FAST 301403 VSS and Auxiliary Shaft Wiring Harness
FAST 301106 XFI Main Wiring Harness, Rear Engine Dragster/Boat
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.