FAST 1000-1430 XDi Pro Race Circle Track Distributor, SBC/BBC
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, External Ignition Box Required, HEI / Male Cap Type
The new FAST XDi Pro Race Distributors premium quality construction and advanced optical trigger maintain an industry best degree accuracy throughout the rev range: ideal for high RPM applications.
- Machined, billet housing
- Dual Optical Triggers synchronized within .2 degrees
- Precision, stainless steel, photochemically etched trigger disc
- Electronically synthesized magnetic trigger output
- Ground and polished steel shaft
- Wire retainer cap for secure fit
- Individual cylinder timing capability
- Double lip seal on shaft for oil and vacuum control
- Status LED light for quick diagnostic check on optical triggers
- Adjustable slip collar on GM models
- Timing light tuning within .5 degree of optimum timing point
- Distributor equipped with two optical triggers for redundancy
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 6 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Common Firing Orders