Enginequest IMCA/WISSOTA Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads
Cast Iron, Natural, 70cc - 79cc Combustion Chamber Volume Range, Straight Spark Plug Style
This head is engraved and serial numbered by Engine Quest for IMCAs Sport Mods, Stock Cars, and Hobby Stocks. Now approved for WISSOTA Midwest Mods and Street Stocks.
Assembled heads will include the following:
- 3/8" screw in studs # 915-99156
- 76 cc combustion chamber
- 176-178 cc intake runners
- Straight plug
- 1.94/1.50 intake/exhaust valves #910-14140-1 & 910-14145-1
- Available bare or assembled and blue printed
- Heavy duty valves
- (COMP) version includes Retainers and locks # 915-39741 & 577-555
- (COMP) version includes 1.25" high-performance valve springs # 180-671515
- (SM-Sport Mod) version includes Isky Springs # 450-235D, 7 deg locks and Ferrea tool steel retainers
- (SC-Stock Car) version includes Isky Springs # 450-235D, 7 deg locks and Ferrea tool steel retainers, Max Flat Milled w/ intake surface corrected
- Three angle valve job
1.94/1.50 Intake Valves
Assembled version will include the following:
COMP - Utilizes Speedway valve springs 180-671515 and 915-39741 retainers.
SM - The Sport Mod version has upgraded Isky valve springs 450-235D, tool steel retainers and spring locators.
SC - The Stock Car version has the same Isky valve spring components as the SM unit and also has been surfaced to max out the compression rule for the IMCA Stock Car.
NotesManufactures recommends using R5673-8 NGK or equivalent spark plugs. (373-133 or 373-134 Autolite).
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.