1978-Up GM Metric Emergency Brake Caliper, LH, 5.45 Mount Bolts
Universal Fit, Steel
- Fluid inlets are tapped to accept 7/16-20 banjo fittings
- These 1978-up GM Metric calipers accept either GM or Lokar type emergency brake cables
- Original application for this caliper was intended for the 1979-1985 Cadillac Seville
- Kit includes the bracket to attach the emergency brake cable, slider bolts, and brake pads
- Made from heavy duty steel with 7/16"-20 thread pitch
The bleeder hole is 10mm x 1.5. If speed bleeders are needed, use our part number 6173958. Mount bolt spacing is 5.45".
- The original application for this caliper is 1979-1985 Cadillac Seville
910-31046 Instructions (PDF)
NotesCaliper measures 5" from the inboard side of the rotor centerline, and 1-3/4" from the outboard centerline.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Power Remote-Mount Electric Emergency Brake Kit
Lokar EFB-9004 Under Dash Emergency Brake Foot Pedal, Chrome
Lokar XEHB-7000F Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake, Black Finish
Lokar XEFB-9002 Midnight Series Foot Operated Emergency Brake Assembly
Lokar XEFB-9008 Midnight Series Foot Brake w/Solid Arm/Oval Pad w/Rub
Lokar XEHB-7011 Midnight Series 11 In. Transmount Emergency Hand Brake
Lokar EHB-7000F Floor Mount E-Hand Brake Kit w/Boot/Cables,Chrome
Lokar Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake Kit, 11 Inch, Chrome
Lokar Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake Kit, 16 Inch, Chrome
Lokar Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake Kit, 11 Inch, Black
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Today we take a look at the differences between proportioning valves (both fixed and adjustable models) and the residual pressure valves we offer in this buyer's guide.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Follow this guide as Kevin explains how he upgraded the rear bolt-on caliper brackets and rotors on a '54 Chevy Belair.
Follow this guide to learn how the change of bore size on a master cylinder affects a four-wheel disc brake system. View the conversion chart to figure the total bore area for your brake setup.