Emergency Brake Calipers
Universal Fit, Steel, 5.50" Mounting Bolt Center to Center, Hardware Included
- Fluid inlets are tapped to accept 7/16-20 banjo fittings
- These 1978-up GM Metric calipers accept either GM or Lokar type emergency brake cables
- Original application for this caliper was intended for the 1979-1985 Cadillac Seville
- Kit includes the bracket to attach the emergency brake cable, slider bolts, and brake pads
- Made from heavy duty steel with 7/16"-20 thread pitch
The bleeder hole is 10mm x 1.5. If speed bleeders are needed, use our part number 6173958. Mount bolt spacing is 5.45".
- The original application for this caliper is 1979-1985 Cadillac Seville
910-31046 Instructions (PDF)
NotesCaliper measures 5" from the inboard side of the rotor centerline, and 1-3/4" from the outboard centerline.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Just about any classic vehicle’s drum brakes can be upgraded to the increased braking performance of a disc brake system. Our Buyer’s Guide provides an overview of disc brake benefits and what you need to succeed with your upgrade.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Today we take a look at the differences between proportioning valves (both fixed and adjustable models) and the residual pressure valves we offer in this buyer's guide.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Follow this guide as Kevin explains how he upgraded the rear bolt-on caliper brackets and rotors on a '54 Chevy Belair.